The Airport Helipak
(announced in December) is now available for purchase at the Think Tank Photo
website. KEY FEATURES
- The custom divider set, designed specifically for the DJI Phantom series, allows you to reconfigure your bag.
- International and domestic carry-on size compatible
- Dedicated 15” laptop pocket
- Protective rotor thread caps included.
- Internal see-through mesh pockets for small accessories: rotor blades, screwdriver, cables, etc.
- Deluxe organizer for smart phone, wallet, pens, keys, business cards, etc.
- Water bottle pocket on side
- Height adjustable sternum strap
- Elastic pockets on shoulder strap for phone, energy bar, GU pack, and more.
- Robust handles on three sides ensure rapid and easy retrieval from overhead bins, car trunks, etc.
Exterior: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellant (DWR) coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. It also has YKK RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers, 1680D ballistic nylon bottom panel, 600D polyester, 420D velocity nylon, 3D air mesh, ultra-stretch pockets, Y-buckles, antique finish metal hardware, big hole air mesh, nylon webbing, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Interior: Removable closed cell foam dividers, 210D silver-toned nylon, polyurethane-backed velex liner, 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover, Belly-O mesh pockets, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Exterior Dimensions: 14” W x 20.5” H x 9” D (35.6 × 52.1 × 22.9cm)
- Interior Dimensions: 13” W x 18.8” H x 7.6” D (33 × 47.8 × 19.3cm)
- Laptop: 9.4” W x 9.8” H x 0.6”D (24 × 25 × 1.5)
- Weight (with all accessories): 4.6 lbs (2.1 kg)
Just posted: Canon EF 400mm f/4 DO IS II USM Lens Review
This is an ultra-light, long telephoto focal length lens with image quality and AF performance that do not disappoint. B&H
has the Canon EF 400mm f/4 DO IS II USM Lens
available for preorder ("backorder" may now be the more appropriate word).
From Spider Holster: Following a highly successful crowd funding campaign, the much anticipated SpiderPro Hand Strap is now available to the public Ithaca, NY – April 28, 2015
– Spider Camera Holster, makers of unique, ergonomic camera-carrying solutions for photographers, today announced the availability of their newest and most anticipated product, the SpiderPro Hand Strap. Following the success of their Tilt crowd funding campaign, which raised over 180 percent of their monetary goal, the SpiderPro Hand Strap can be purchased at select retail stores.
Contrary to typical hand straps that lack in function and ergonomics, the SpiderPro Hand Strap’s meticulous design and proprietary materials mark a paradigm shift in how a professional hand strap should look, feel and function. As the world’s first truly universal hand strap, the SpiderPro Hand Strap’s thin and extremely durable materials slide in between the camera body and tripod plate, making it adaptable to any camera system.
“When developing new Spider Holster products, we always have professional photographer’s real-world challenges in mind. We’re confident that the SpiderPro Hand Strap will provide the comfort and support that shooters of any skill level desire, while also changing the way they think of a camera hand strap,” said Shai Eynav, founder and president of Spider Holster. “We’re incredibly grateful for the support we’ve received so far for the SpiderPro Hand Strap’s production, and we are excited to finally be able to offer it to all photographers around the world.”
Photographers constantly battle with hand straps that have flimsy webbing connections, require proprietary plates, use cheap plastic connectors, or employ a “straight line” design that fails to provide real weight support. The SpiderPro Hand Strap combats this issue by providing superior weight support at the proper location on the photographer’s hand: over and away from the knuckles, and closer to the wrist. The unique “S” shape positions the photographer’s hand at the optimal shooting position (45 degrees) while allowing clear access to the battery door and memory card slot. Also, the SpiderPro Hand Strap’s proprietary materials curve and “remember” the shape of the photographer’s hand for long-lasting comfort and reliability.
“Since I’ve started using the SpiderPro Camera System, Spider Holster products have become some of my most trusted tools for every shoot,” said Dan Salvo, Spider Holster ambassador, instructor and owner of Dazzle Photography. “The SpiderPro Hand Strap is perfect for providing a more secure and comfortable grip between you and your camera. I’ve found that the longer I’ve been holding my camera, the more I’ve come to rely on the support that this strap provides.” Price and Availability
The standard black leather SpiderPro Hand Strap will carry an MSRP of $65.00. Color Hand Straps will be available in retail by summer of 2015. The SpiderPro hand strap can be purchased directly through the company website and at Spider Holster authorized dealers. For more information and a full list of products, visit spiderholster.com. B&H
has the SpiderPro Hand Strap
available for preorder.