The Canon Professional Network
has published several Tips and Tricks
for the newly released Canon EOS 6D DSLR camera
. Topics regarding the Canon EOS 6D include:
- EOS 6D: ‘Control over HDMI’ for viewing images
- EOS 6D: Live View & sharing with DLNA devices
- EOS 6D: using the camera's rechargeable backup battery
- EOS 6D: smartphone connection via WiFi
- EOS 6D: Auto Update clock settings
- EOS 6D: maximising battery life using the built-in GPS
- EOS 6D: maintaining frame rates at high ISOs
Other recent topics:
- Quick mode, Live Mode and Face Detection
- Live Mode and Face Detection AF on EOS-1 series
- Frame Rate on EOS-1 series DSLRs
- AC Adaptor kits
- AF Quick Switching with EOS 5D Mark III and EOS-1D X
- EOS 5D Mark III Battery Life
- Viewfinder Warnings on EOS 5D Mark III
- Compression Settings on EOS 5D Mark III and EOS-1D X
- Shooting Movies with EOS 5D Mark III: Lock Switch
You also might want to check out CPN's Inside the Canon EOS 6D technical guide.
B&H has the Canon EOS 6D DSLR Camera in stock.
JACKSON, Mich. – PMA – The Worldwide Community of Imaging Associations
, announces 2014 PMA@CES will be held Jan. 7-10, 2014, at the 2014 International CES®.
“We are fewer than three weeks away from 2013 PMA@CES, but we are already hard at work on the following year’s event – and we are happy to say it will again be held at CES,” said PMA Executive Director Jim Esp. “Offering PMA@CES at the International CES makes it much easier for attendees and exhibitors to discover everything that’s happening in the world of photography and digital imaging in one place, at one time – without the expense and time commitment of two different shows. We are also happy to announce the DIMA, PSPA/SPAA and AIE Conferences will again immediately precede 2014 PMA@CES, on Jan. 5-6, 2014.”
PMA President Allen Showalter commented, “It’s great to be partnering with CES again in 2014. The joining together of these two events allows attendees to experience not only all the digital imaging and photography exhibits at both CES and PMA@CES, but also a huge array of other consumer electronics and technologies that are relevant to our industry. In addition to being able to interact with all the top companies and industry members at PMA@CES, there are plenty of opportunities at CES for our trade and supplier members to network with people in related industries, and find additional ways to increase their revenue streams.”
As is the case for 2013 PMA@CES, the 2014 PMA@CES event will be held at the LVH, an official venue of the International CES, adjacent to the Las Vegas Convention Center.