Use coupon code CLMBS
($50.00 off) at BuyDig.com
to get the Refurbished Nikon 1 J3 with 10-30mm VR Lens
for $179.00 with free shipping. Regularly $229.00.
has posted a Developer's Interview series explaining various aspects of the EOS 7D Mark II. 7D Mark II Developer's Series B&H
has the Canon EOS 7D Mark II
available for preorder.
From MindShift Gear: Mindshift Gear rotation180° Trail Bag MindShift Gear’s New rotation180° Trail Backpack Provides Quick Access to Outdoor Exploration Necessities
This fall MindShift Gear will be making its award-winning rotation technology available in a smaller, lighter new backpack, the rotation180º Trail. Accessing gear has never been easier for outdoor photographers and action-enthusiasts. With the rotation180º Trail they can hike, mountain bike, ski, and birdwatch without breaking stride. No more removing a cumbersome backpack to access camera gear or trail essentials. In one swift motion, they can rotate the beltpack and grab their gear without taking their eyes off of wildlife or disrupting their creative momentum.
The intuitive functionality of the small yet spacious rotation180º Trail keeps the day's necessities organized and ready for quick access. It fits any 1.5 liter or a 2 liter CamelBak water reservoir, a light jacket and an extra layer, binoculars, compass, trail books, maps and more. This 2-in-1 bag's beltpack can be worn on its own for traveling light.
“The rotation180º Trail ends the tiresome on-and-off again of other backpacks and lets enthusiasts enjoy the outdoors more,” said MindShift Gear CEO and lead designer Doug Murdoch. “It is another example of our commitment to reinventing backpack access. It employs the same patented technology that recently won two of Europe’s top design awards, the Red Dot Award and the OutDoor Industry Award 2014.” Key Features
Mindshift Gear rotation180° Travel Away Bag MindShift Gear’s New rotation180° Travel Away Backpack Provides Global Travelers Added Security and Quickest Access to Gear
- Rotating beltpack for accessing trail essentials: compact DSLR or mirrorless camera system, 8” tablet (iPad mini), binoculars, maps, guide book, energy bars, food, and more.
- Dedicated zippered hydration compartment fits any 1.5 liter reservoir or a 2 liter CamelBak reservoir
- 2 bags in 1: Removable beltpack can be worn on its own for traveling light
- Backpack holds jacket, layers, hat, gloves, lunch and more
- Front stretch pocket provides flexible carrying options for quick access
- Small tripod carries easily on the side panel
- Top pocket for quick access to small items
- Mesh stretch pocket fits a water bottle
- Bike-light attachment
- Beltpack compression straps
- Lightweight materials
- Breathable padded airflow harness with adjustable sternum strap
- Optional rain cover (sold separately) functions with rotation technology
MindShift Gear, developer of the world’s first patented rotating backpack, announces it will be releasing the first rotating backpack for global travelers and outdoor explorers, the rotation180° Travel Away. When traveling in unfamiliar places, knowing where critical items are and protecting them from prying eyes are very important. In one swift motion, only the wearer can rotate the concealed beltpack to the front for instantaneous and secure access to cameras, passports, guidebooks, tablets, or other travel essentials. No more being forced to stop in front of strangers to remove a backpack to gain access to essential travel items.
Travelers will enjoy peace of mind, knowing that their critical and most valuable items are stowed away securely and are inaccessible to others due to the rotation180° Travel Away's innovative design. The backpack also has dedicated pockets to conceal a 15” laptop and 10” tablet, while the beltpack can fit an 8” tablet.
“As someone who spends a great deal of my life traveling around the globe, I know the joy of travel as well as its challenges,” said MindShift Gear’s CEO and lead designer Doug Murdoch. “We designed the rotation180° Travel Away for the discerning traveler who wishes to keep their eyes on the wonders unfolding in front of them, safe in knowing that their essential gear is protected from prying eyes and ready for quick access with just a twist of the lower beltpack.
Murdoch added, “The rotation180° Travel Away employs the same patented technology that recently won two of Europe’s top design awards, the Red Dot Award and the OutDoor Industry Award 2014.” Key Features
- Rotating beltpack for accessing travel essentials: 8” tablet (iPad mini), large point and shoot, maps, passport, currency, etc.
- Backpack has dedicated pockets to conceal up to a 15” laptop and a 10” tablet.
- 2 bags in 1: Removable beltpack can be worn on its own for traveling light.
- Size qualifies as a personal carry-on item for air travel.
- Side compression straps enable carrying of trekking poles, a small tripod, or jacket.
- Locking sliders on the main compartment secures valuables with a travel lock (not included).
- Backpack rear pocket provides quick access to a camera, AC adapters, large sunglasses, books or other large items.
- Additional room for books, jacket, extra clothing, hat, gloves, food, etc.
- Ultra-Stretch pocket for water bottle.
- Durable materials hold up in harsh conditions.
- Breathable padded airflow harness with adjustable sternum strap and attachment points.
- Curved back panel with single aluminum stay for pack stability.
- Optional seam-sealed rain cover functions with rotation technology (sold separately).
MindShift Gear has the rotation180° Trail
and rotation180° Travel Away
bags available now.
(via GetItDigital) has the Canon EOS 5D Mark III DSLR Camera
) available for $2,597.78 with free shipping. Compare at $3,199.00 after $200.00 mail-in rebate. Updated:
Previous post with higher auction price replaced with this one. Note:
This is likely a grey market item and not technically eligible for a Canon USA warranty.