While the name above may appear familiar, I can assure you it is indeed a new product.
The Flashpoint XPLOR 600PRO HSS Battery-Powered Monolight
is identical to its prior-released sibling
except for two differences – this new flash is all manual (no TTL) and, as a result, it's priced slightly lower.
For those that don't need or want the TTL feature, the Flashpoint XPLOR 600PRO HSS Battery-Powered Monolight appears to be an excellent option.
Flashpoint XPLOR AD600Pro Features
- The Manual (no TTL) R2 twin brother of the 600 Pro TTL Studio Quality Light
- Delivers 600ws, with a GN of 285ft/87m ISO 100, standard reflector.
- Wireless Radio: Built-in Flashpoint R2 wireless 2.4Ghz system, compatible with Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Olympus and Panasonic camera systems.
- Blazing fast Recycle time: 0.9s at Full Power rivals AC strobes.
- Precise power output: power adjusts 9 stops from full power 1/256 to 1/1 in 25 steps.
- Stable Color Temperature mode: color temperature guaranteed within ±75°K over the entire power range.
- LED Modeling Lamp: Brilliant 38W LED module with Proportional and Variable settings.
- HSS supremacy: Up to 1/8000s high-speed sync flash triggering overcomes sunlit situations.
- Advanced functions: Mask Sequencing, Multi Flash, Slave Delay.
- Dot-matrix LCD panel: Clear and convenient operation.
- Modifier Accessories: Bowens mount ease for softbox, beauty dish, snoots, color gels, reflectors...