Thank you for purchasing and using our products.
We would like to announce the update in the lens firmware of the 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM | Sports Nikon on the SIGMA Optimization Pro, the dedicated software for the SIGMA USB DOCK.
The latest firmware update improves focusing performance when Continuous servo (AF-C) is in use.
For those customers who own the following products, please update the firmware of the lens via the SIGMA Optimization Pro. Applicable products:
Firmware version 1.02:
- 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM | Sports NIKON
- It has improved the focusing performance of Continuous servo (AF-C) mode.
- Note: Before upgrading the firmware of 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM S014, please first update your SIGMA Optimization Pro to Ver1.2.0.
The Sigm USB Dock
and Sigma Optimization Pro Software
are required to perform the firmware update. B&H
carries the Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sports Lens
From Eyefi: Automatic wireless image transfer, organization and backup to both cloud and desktop provides ultimate convenience for vacation, celebration and professional photography. MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., September 3, 2015
— Eyefi, the global leader in digital photo apps and services, has expanded the appeal of its WiFi SD card offering, with a 16GB edition of its award-winning Mobi Pro product line. Mobi Pro 16GB provides parents, photography enthusiasts, and professional photographers with instant access from any smartphone, tablet or PC to the high quality images they capture using their digital camera. Mobi Pro 16GB includes one year of Eyefi Cloud, providing unlimited storage and synchronization to the cloud. Eyefi Cloud also archives RAW, JPEG and video files to the photographer’s desktop computer. With Mobi Pro photographers can enjoy the ultimate convenience, peace of mind and enjoyment for all of their high-quality images.
"By offering a 16GB version of our award-winning Mobi Pro WiFi SD card with one year of Eyefi Cloud membership, we’re enabling more photographers to benefit from the convenience and power of EyeFi Cloud,” said Laura Torres, VP of product marketing at Eyefi. “Eyefi goes to work the moment an image is captured, automatically creating a consolidated and intelligently organized photo library synced with all devices, securing photos in the cloud, and even archiving them to desktop computers. It’s like having a photo assistant with you on every shot.”
“When I use Eyefi Mobi Pro and Eyefi Cloud I can spend more time behind the camera focusing on what I love most: taking photos,” said Doug Churchill, commercial photographer and documentary filmmaker. “My clients benefit from instant access to their photos and I benefit from peace of mind knowing my work is safe and secure on my camera, my smartphone and my desktop computer.” The best value WiFi SD card for automatic image transfer
– Simple and fast to set up, Mobi Pro provides photographers with unequalled power and flexibility when capturing images.
Eyefi Cloud: The most complete solution for managing all your digital photos
- Selective transfer: Gives photographers control over which images to transfer from their camera to their mobile device or computer for editing, sharing and syncing.
- Wireless RAW & JPEG file transfer: Fast, wireless transfer of both RAW and JPEG images provides photographers the flexibility to integrate Mobi Pro with their preferred tools and workflow. Send JPEG images to your mobile device for instant preview, quick editing and sharing with others. Send RAW files directly to your desktop or laptop computer for post-processing with tools such as Adobe Lightroom.
- Infrastructure and direct mode network support: Images are securely and automatically transferred whether shooting on location, at home or in a studio. Away from home, Mobi Pro creates its own WiFi hotspot to enable instant transfer. At home, Mobi Pro connects to a local network to instantly transfer images at high speeds.
– Eyefi Cloud is a complete imaging solution that supports automatic transfer of new images captured using any device: a digital camera equipped with an Eyefi Mobi card, a smartphone camera, or the latest generation of WiFi-enabled digital cameras from GoPro, Olympus and others. Photographers can even upload existing photo collections from their PC or Mac using Eyefi desktop apps. The one-year Eyefi Cloud membership provides access to an unlimited number of photos of at full resolution, including RAW format images. With Eyefi Cloud, photographers benefit from:
Pricing and availability
- One unified and intelligently organized photo collection: Original-resolution photos from any source are consolidated into one collection and organized by date and time, and are always available in Eyefi Cloud. In addition, advanced image analysis automatically classifies and indexes images into 10 primary categories and 80 sub-categories to make it easy to find images to enjoy, edit or share.
- An entire photo library in your pocket: The Eyefi mobile apps work with Eyefi Cloud to render every image synchronized to any mobile device in high resolution, while using a fraction of the memory of the original image. Device-resident images are stored in a local, synchronized database that can be viewed even when the device is off a data network in “airplane mode.” As a result, photographers can enjoy their entire photo collection for viewing, curating, editing and sharing—anytime, anywhere.
- The best of both worlds—combined cloud and desktop storage: Eyefi gives photographers complete control over how and where they store and archive their photos. Eyefi desktop apps can be configured to automatically archive any new image transferred to Eyefi Cloud from an Eyefi mobile app. Users have control over where their original images are stored: on the WiFi SD card in their camera, on their mobile device, in the cloud and on their desktop, virtually eliminating any possibility of an image being lost or damaged.
Mobi Pro 16GB is available worldwide through online and specialty retailers. Priced at $69.99, the card comes with one full year of membership to Eyefi Cloud with unlimited syncing and storage – a $49.99 value. B&H
carries the Eyefi Mobi Pro 16GB SD Memory Card
For a limited time, B&H
has the Manfrotto Advanced Shoulder Bag VII
available for $19.95 with free shipping. Regularly $49.95. Product Highlights
- Holds DSLR with Grip, 4 Lenses, Flash
- Padded Interior Dividers
- Dual Exterior Side Zip Pockets
- Front Interior Pocket
- Three Interior Memory Card Pockets
- Water-Repellent Materials
- Detachable Shoulder Strap
- Removable Rain Cover