has the Refurbished Nikon D7000 DSLR Camera
available for $484.00 with free expedited shipping. This camera's successor, the D7100
, sells for $896.95 new (after $300.00 instant savings). Product Highlights
- 16.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 2 Image Processor
- 1080p HD Video Capture
- 3.0" 921K-dot LCD Display
- RAW + JPEG Still Image Capture
- Twin SD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slots
- 3D Color Matrix Metering System
- i-TTL Flash + Speedlight Compatibility
- 39 Point AF System
From Nikon: A global download site supporting 43 languages from which imaging product manuals and software can be downloaded
TOKYO - Nikon Corporation is pleased to announce its launch of Download Center on December 17, 2014. Download Center is a global download site that offers software and manuals for Nikon digital cameras and related products.
Download Center consolidates and offers downloads of Nikon software and product documentation previously available from the websites administered by our regional subsidiaries around the world. The site supports 43 languages, and will provide information on the latest downloads. In addition, the site has been designed with consideration of the viewing and download of information to mobile devices such as smartphones. This means that visitors to the site will be able to choose their language and access important download information from these devices.
With the launch of Download Center, Nikon hopes to provide users of its products with even better service and increase customer satisfaction by consolidating and providing users with a download service supporting various languages.
- Some contents will not be available in all supported languages.
- Only product documentation, such as user's manuals, can be downloaded to mobile devices such as smartphones. Download Center Overview
|Launch date||December 17, 2014|
|Information provided||Product documentation (User's Manuals, Reference Manuals, etc.)|
Firmware (product firmware, distortion control data, A-GPS update files, etc.)
Software (software applications, NEF and NRW codecs, etc.)
|Supported languages||A total of 43 languages|
English, Japanese, German, French, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Portuguese, Italian, Greek, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Slovak, Brazilian Portuguese, Korean, Thai, Indonesian, Turkish, Arabic, Vietnamese, Hindi, Slovenian, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Icelandic, Romanian, Ukrainian, Kazakh, Bengali, Tamil, Marathi, Telugu, Persian, Bulgarian, Serbian
From the Canon Professional Network
Canon has released an updated version of its Digital Photo Professional (DPP) software, which now supports – in addition to its current range of full-frame DSLRs – the EOS-1D Mark IV, EOS 70D, EOS 7D Mark II, EOS 7D, EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 700D and EOS 100D.
Launched in September 2014, Digital Photo Professional 4 was Canon’s first sweeping change to its popular RAW processing software since its original launch. The latest version of DPP – version 4.1.50 – is a response to feedback from owners of older full-frame and APS-C cameras who are looking for the very latest RAW workflow solution.
Additionally, DPP 4.1.50 supports the recently launched EF100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM and EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM lenses, the profiles for which are now available for use with the Lens Correction function.
Commenting on the update, Mike Owen, European Professional Imaging Communications Manager, Professional Imaging Department, Canon Europe, said: “DPP 4.0 has proved incredibly popular with our customers and this latest update further extends its appeal to a wider range of users, such as those using the highly successful EOS 5D Mark II. Canon remains firmly committed to offering a complete range of products to photographers and increasingly its software solutions are playing a vital role in delivering the ultimate in image quality from capture to output.” DPP 4.1.50: KEY FEATURES
- Faster, real-time adjustments.
- Improved RAW file workflow.
- Better, more approachable user interfaces.
- Compatible with 64-bit native environments.
- Colour adjustments for specific colour gamuts.
- Improved highlight recovery provides expanded tonality.
- Improved shadow recovery function.
- Support for movie playback.
- Auto Lighting Optimizer can be applied to JPEG images.
- Better integration with EOS Utility.
You can download DPP 4.1.50 now, free of charge, from Canon Europe’s support site here
. Just click on your camera – EOS-1D X, EOS-1D C, EOS 5D Mark III, EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 6D, EOS-1D Mark IV, EOS 70D, EOS 7D Mark II, EOS 7D, EOS 700D and EOS 100D – and select DPP 4.1.50 from the software options to download.
Just posted: Canon EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens Review
Is the 24-105 STM a lens introduced before its primary purpose? B&H
has the Canon EF 24-105mm IS STM Lens
For today only, use coupon code PXDEAL12
to get 16x20 poster prints for only $6.95 per prints. Regularly $9.60.
For today only, B&H
has the X-Rite i1Display Pro Color Calibration System
available for $129.00 with free expedited shipping after $25.00 mail-in rebate
. Regularly $249.00.
(via GetItDigital) has the Canon EOS 5D Mark III DSLR Camera
available for $2,364.99 with free shipping. Compare at $2,799.00 after $300.00 mai-in rebate.
Check out Bryan's full review
of the Canon EOS 5D Mark IIII.
From Think Tank Photo
In February, we will release the most travel friendly, comfortable, and reasonably priced backpack for users of DJI Phantom 2, Phantom 2 Vision or other similar sized quadcopters. The Airport Helipak will easily hold a drone plus a 15” laptop, controller, GoPros, WiFi range extender, charger, spare rotors, extra batteries, and a Delvcam Camera-Top 7" HDMI LCD Monitor, while still complying with airline carry-on size requirements.
Movable dividers allow users to customize the fit of their gear in this fully featured backpack. The contoured adjustable harness with lumbar support and articulated air-channel, the adjustable sternum strap, and the removable padded waistbelt allow for extreme comfort even while trekking by foot or mountain bike into remote areas. KEY FEATURES
- The custom divider set, designed specifically for the DJI Phantom series, allows you to reconfigure your bag.
- International and domestic carry-on size compatible
- Dedicated 15” laptop pocket
- Protective rotor thread caps included.
- Internal see-through mesh pockets for small accessories: rotor blades, screwdriver, cables, etc.
- Deluxe organizer for smart phone, wallet, pens, keys, business cards, etc.
- Water bottle pocket on side
- Height adjustable sternum strap
- Elastic pockets on shoulder strap for phone, energy bar, GU pack, and more.
- Robust handles on three sides ensure rapid and easy retrieval from overhead bins, car trunks, etc.
Exterior: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellant (DWR) coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. It also has YKK RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers, 1680D ballistic nylon bottom panel, 600D polyester, 420D velocity nylon, 3D air mesh, ultra-stretch pockets, Y-buckles, antique finish metal hardware, big hole air mesh, nylon webbing, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Interior: Removable closed cell foam dividers, 210D silver-toned nylon, polyurethane-backed velex liner, 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover, Belly-O mesh pockets, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Exterior Dimensions: 14” W x 20.5” H x 9” D (35.6 × 52.1 × 22.9cm)
- Interior Dimensions: 13” W x 18.8” H x 7.6” D (33 × 47.8 × 19.3cm)
- Laptop: 9.4” W x 9.8” H x 0.6”D (24 × 25 × 1.5)
- Weight (with all accessories): 4.6 lbs (2.1 kg)