From Gura Gear: Comfortably take your gear wherever life's adventures take you with the Gura Gear Uinta adventure pack
The Uinta spans the gap between urban and adventure lifestyles. Whether you need a technical day pack for photo/video gear, or a reliable adventure pack that accommodates a single DSLR and living essentials, Uinta adapts with specially-designed modules to fit your needs. Easily access gear through any of the multiple access points and rest assured it is always protected behind tested CORDURA and custom weatherproof ripstop X-Pac.
Available modules allow for pro sized DSLR gear and come with fully customizable dividers. Carrying just the gear you need is easy and accessible.
- Use both the Medium and Small Pro Modules for the maximum camera gear configuration.
- Use only the Medium Pro Module and give yourself some additional space for extra essentials at the bottom of the pack.
- With the Small Pro Module you can handle a light camera setup with ample room for hiking essentials. The Small Pro Module can be installed in both the lower and upper sections of the bag. This allows you to manage the weight distribution in the pack to be exactly the way you want.
- Dual access doors allow you to access your gear from the front or back of the modules. The foam on the doors may also be removed to help decrease weight when needed, and to allow for quick access with the flap folded and nicely tucked away.
- For those times when you’re not taking your beloved camera gear, the Uinta is incredibly lightweight and durable, offering a spacious 30 liters of interior storage space.
Uinta features an extremely comfortable yet breathable harness system. , the Uinta is perfect for day trips in the mountains or photo shoots on location. In any situation, accessing gear is easy through any of the multiple access points. In addition, when you need it, stow up to a 17” MacBook Pro in the padded interior compartment.
Available as an accessory, the Tripod & Hydration System (THS) is a unique solution for carrying a water bladder and tripod. The THS attaches to the front of the bag using durable, hard plastic buckles and can hold up to a two liter water bladder and/or tripod.
- 420D dia square nylon w/ 2x PU backing
- Cutom X-Pac w/ 2x PU backing
- YKK weather sealed zippers
- N/500D Spandura reinforcement
- Woojin (WJ) hardware
- Padded air mesh
- 1000D CORDURA w/ 2x PU backing
- Multi-Point Front and Rear Access
- Customizable Photo/Video Modules for Ultimate
- Flexibility (Sold Separately)
- Quick Connect Tripod & Hydration System (Sold Separately)
- Padded Laptop/Tablet Sleeve (Up to 17”)
- Fully Adjustable & Ventilated Harness and Belt System
- Multi-Function Belt Attachment Points
- Load-Managing Compression Straps
- Seam-Sealed & Fitted Rain Waterproof Cover
- Lightweight Custom Water-Resistant Ripstop X-Pac Material
- Durable 500D CORDURA in High Abrasion & Contact Areas.
- High-Quality YKK PU Water-Resistant Zippers
The Gura Gear Uinta bag and components will be available soon at authorized retailers. The Uinta bag will carry an MSRP of $199.00 while the optional Medium and Small Pro Modules will carry an MSRP of $89.95 and $69.95, respectively. The Tripod & Hydration System (THS) will carry an MSRP of $39.95.
B&H carries Gura Gear products.