The full review of the Canon EF 24-70mm f/4 L IS USM Lens
has just been posted.
Check out the macro capabilities featured in what could perhaps be Canon's first EF zoom lens worthy of a "Macro" designator in its name. Then share the review with your friends. Thanks!
has a Tamron 18-270mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD & Canon 50mm f/1.8 II Lens Bundle
for Canon available for $579.00 after $100 mail-in rebate
The Tamron 18-270mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD Lens
sells for $549.00 after rebate on its own. However, getting the Canon 50mm f/1.8 II lens for an additional $30.00 is a good deal.
Use promotion code DIG50
($50.00 off) at BuyDig.com
to get a Sigma 50mm F1.4 EX DG HSM Lens Bundle
for $399.00 with free shipping. Compare at $449.00. Bundle includes:
- Sigma 50mm f/1.4 EX DG HSM Lens for Canon
- 77mm Protective UV Filter
- Compact Deluxe Gadget Bag - DC74
- 3pc. Lens Cleaning Kit
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Professional Blower - Dust Removal system
- 57" Camera full size Tripod With Deluxe Tripod Carrying Case
- ZE-MC3A Tri-fold Memory Card Wallet
- Lens Cap Keeper
is now offering free shipping on most of its Refurbished Nikon Cameras and Lenses
- the only exception being refurbished kits that feature "discounted shipping" instead. Select refurbished Nikon deals include:
has the Canon EOS 5D Mark III DSLR Camera
available for $2,975.00 with 2% Rewards
. Compare at $3,149.00.
Amazon also has the Canon EOS 5D Mark III and EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM Lens Kit
available for $3,498.99 with 2% Rewards
(via GetItDigital) has the Canon EF-S 18-200mm F/3.5-5.6 IS Lens
available for $439.99 with free shipping. Compare at $569.00.
From Canon: Canon Reaches a New Record With More Than 3,000 Patents Issued LAKE SUCCESS, N.Y., February 14, 2013
– Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, has announced that for the 27th consecutive year its parent company, Canon Inc., has ranked among the top five United States patent holders. Topping the 2011 figure of 2,813 patents, Canon reached a new high for 2012, obtaining 3,174 patents. In addition, Canon Inc. ranked first among Japanese companies and third overall in the United States for patents granted according to the latest ranking of preliminary patent results issued by IFI CLAIMS Patent Services.
Maintaining a dedication to research and development has enabled Canon to remain a leader in patents held, year after year. These patents have allowed the Company to expand into new product categories while continually improving on core technologies.
"The patents registered today will help lead to the innovations of tomorrow," said Seymour Liebman, executive vice president, chief administrative officer and general counsel, Canon U.S.A. "Making research and development a top priority has enabled us to continually provide customers around the globe with advanced products spanning various technology segments."
Canon puts great emphasis on providing advanced technology that is ever-changing. Through close cooperation between Canon's technology and intellectual property divisions, the Company aims to improve its technological capabilities while further enhancing its intellectual property rights.
For more information on Canon and its products, please visit: www.usa.canon.com
has the Refurbished Nikon D5100 DSLR Camera
available for $369.95 with free shipping. Compare at $496.95 new.