From Nikon: Camera Control Pro 2.17.0 full version / trial Precautions:
- This updater software updates Camera Control Pro 2.13.0 –2.16.0 to 2.17.0.
- Camera Control Pro 2.13.0 – 2.16.0 must be installed before running this Updater Software.
- When this updater software is run, it may be necessary to enter the product key again to confirm ownership of a previous version of the software.
- On a Macintosh running Mac OS X version 10.7–10.9, run this updater software and then enter the application’s product key.
- Turn off all virus-scanning software and exit Camera Control Pro 2, or any other application that may be running, before proceeding with this installation.
- You must have Administrator authority to run this updater software on a Windows computer. You must enter the Admin password to run this updater software on a Macintosh computer.
- This updater software cannot be used to install a different language version, or to modify the language version, of the application currently installed.
Updates included with this release, 2.17.0
- Support for the D4S has been added.
- When both of the following conditions are met, and the Transfer only JPEG to PC option in the Storage tab is checked, users can now transfer only JPEG copies to the computer:
- RAW + FINE, RAW + NORMAL, or RAW + BASIC is selected for Image Quality (D4S only)
- PC + CARD is selected for Record to
Camera Control Pro 2.17.0 - Windows | Macintosh
Wireless Transmitter Utility 1.5.0
- This software is provided to those who agree to the terms of the software license at the bottom of this page. When the user selects the Accept and begin download option outside of the frame, agreement to the terms of the software license is inferred. Be sure that you have read and understand the terms of the license agreement before initiating download of this software.
- Turn off all virus-scanning software and exit the Wireless Transmitter Utility, or any other application that may be running, before proceeding with this installation.
- You must have Administrator authority to run this software on a Windows computer. You must enter the Admin password to run this software on a Macintosh computer.
- When this software is used in combination with the WT-4, be sure that firmware Ver. 1.1 has been installed on the WT-4, and that Thumbnail Selector Ver. 1.3.0 has been installed on the computer. In addition, if using the D3 be sure that the camera’s A and B firmware are Ver. 2.02. If using the D300 be sure that the camera’s A and B firmware are Ver. 1.10. If firmware/software version(s) are older version(s), be sure to download the latest version(s) from our website and perform the necessary updates.
- WT-4 Thumbnail select mode and Print mode are not supported.
- When this software is used in combination with the D7100 and UT-1, be sure that firmware version 1.1 has been installed on the UT-1 (installation requires D7100 at this time).
- When installing this software under Windows 8, Windows 7 or Windows Vista, a Windows Security dialog will be displayed two or three times. Click Install to continue with the installation.
- When installing this software on a computer running Windows XP, a warning message regarding software installation will be displayed. Click Continue Anyway to continue with the installation.
- When installing this software on a computer to which the WT-4 Setup Utility has already been installed, uninstall the WT-4 Setup Utility before installing this software.
- Those upgrading from the WT-4 Setup utility or the Wireless Transmitter utility 1.3.0, and to which any of the following apply, must create network profiles again after installing this software before it can be used.
- Those using the D4 with the WT-5 or an Ethernet connection in image transfer mode or camera control mode.
- Those using the WT-4 (except for connection to an FTP server in transfer mode)
- Be sure to read the sections below before downloading this software.
Precautions for use with the UT-1
- Modes are limited to the connection modes supported by the UT-1:
- Transfer Mode and PC mode
- Thumbnail Mode and Print Mode are NOT supported
Modifications enabled with this version (1.5.0)
- When the Wireless Transmitter Utility is launched to create a network profile for use with the D4, D800, D800E, or D7000, always select the WT-4/ UT-1 (functions as a WT-4) option in the Select hardware dialog. When the UT-1 is used with the WT-5, select the WT-5 (Wireless LAN) option.
- When using the UT-1 with the D4, always set Network> Choose Hardware in the camera setup menu to WT-4.
Updates that apply to both the Windows and Macintosh versions
- Support for the D4S has been added.
Additional updates to the Windows version
- Support for 64- and 32-bit versions of Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 Pro, and Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise has been added.
Additional updates to the Macintosh version
- Support for OS X version 10.9.1 has been added.
- Mac OS X version 10.6.8 is no longer supported.
Wireless Transmitter Utility 1.5.0 - Windows | Macintosh
B&H has the Nikon D4S available for preorder.