Through midnight tonight Eastern Time, B&H
has the Vello Wireless ShutterBoss II Remote Switch with Digital Timer
available for $49.50 with free shipping. Regularly $99.50.
Scroll down the page to see eligible Canon/Nikon/Sony/Fujifilm/Panasonic models. If you don't see a Remote Switch model for your particular camera on sale, you can always purchase one of the discounted remote & cable kits linked above and buy a compatible cable
separately to realize a still-significant discount over the normal price.
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Range: 250'
- Channels: 99
- Number of Shots from 1-999 or Infinite
- Long Exposures up to 99 H 59 Min 59 Sec
- Delay Setting and Multi-Exposure Mode
- Dual-Function Release
- Interval Control
- Backlit LCD and LED Indicators
- Functions Wired or Wirelessly
Through midnight tonight Eastern Time, B&H
has the X-Rite i1Display Pro
available for $159.00 with free shipping. Regularly $249.00.
- Advanced Filter and Optical Systems
- Works On All Modern Display Technologies
- Field-Upgradeable for Future Technology
- Rotating Diffuser Arm / Tripod Mount
- Basic and Advanced Modes
- Ambient Light Measurement/Smart Control
- Flare Correct
- Intelligent Profiling for Color Accuracy
- Automatic Hardware Adjustment
Now through December 31st, when you purchase a LensRentals gift card
you will receive a bonus 10% gift card
to be applied to a future rental. For example, if you buy a $250 gift card for someone you'll automatically receive a $25 gift card for yourself. The more you give, the more you get!
Look for the "Gift Certificates" link at the bottom of the page linked above. No code is required for this promotion, it is automatically applied.
Through tomorrow, AdoramaPix
has 8 different promo codes to help you save money on great gift ideas
for friends, family and loved ones.
Promo Code Deals
|8x8 Photo Book, 10-page Hardcover for $9.99 (Reg. $19.99)||GIFTBOOK|
|7x8 Hexagon Metal Print for $10.00 (Reg. $27.00)||[N/A]|
|8x10 Photo Prints for $0.99 (Reg. $1.59)||GIFTBOOK|
|10x10 Calendars – 20% Off||GIFTCAL10|
|Canvas Prints – 20% Off||GIFTCANVAS|
|Hudson Albums – 20% Off||GIFTHUDSON|
|16x20 Poster Print for $5.99 (Reg. $11.99)||GIFTPOST|
|Custom Cards – 30% Off||GIFTCARD|
Through 2:00pm Eastern Time, B&H
has the Auray SSM-UM22 Suspension Shockmount for Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphones
available for $29.99 with free shipping. Regularly $99.99.
- Fits Mics with M22x1 Base
- 360° Rotating Basket
- Absorbs Vibration and Shock
- Sturdy All-Metal Construction
- Heavy-Duty Elastic Bands
- Fits Mic Stands with 5/8"-27 Thread Post
You are going to like this: Image quality
results from the Canon EOS 5Ds R
have been added to the Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens Review
I'm guessing that you are impressed with what you see, but the Sigma 85mm f/1.4 Art Lens vs. Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II Lens comparison
should fully convince you.
Results from the Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III
and Canon EOS 7D Mark II
are coming and will make many additional comparisons possible. But, this lens is certainly looking impressive from an image quality perspective!
Make the Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens your Christmas present! B&H
has this lens
in stock (Nikon) and "coming soon" (Canon mount available for preorder). Adorama
only has the Sigma mount lens in stock, but at this moment is offering a free Sigma Dock
Lawrenceville, NJ – Datacolor, a global leader in color management solutions, today announced the release of Spyder5+, the next generation software expertly designed to build upon its popular color calibration tools for photographers, designers, videographers and imaging professionals.
“Spyder5 is already an amazing tool for getting the best color out of your display. With the Spyder5+ upgrade, Datacolor has added several really nice features that are an absolute no-brainer for the price,” said David Cardinal, professional photographer and Datacolor Friend with Vision. “I’ve been using the new capabilities and am really pleased with how much time they’ve saved me, as well as the additional productivity they’ve provided.”
The software upgrade is now available for all existing and new Spyder5 customers, with the option to purchase Spyder5PRO+ or Spyder5ELITE+. Spyder5+ adds unique features to the Spyder5 calibration tools by enhancing users’ digital color workflow, including:
- Automatic Room Light Switching ensures users’ monitor profile changes as the room light conditions shift, with no user interaction required
- 1-Click Calibration streamlines a user’s workflow with a single click to start the calibration without having to re-select saved settings
- Profile Management Tool gives users the ability to edit, remove, rename, locate, and activate each display profile for ultimate control and flexibility
Users who purchase the Spyder5ELITE+ upgrade will have access to all of the above features, in addition to:
- Spyder SoftProof improves “Screen-to-Output” matching with a new workflow to simulate how photos will look on any printer or device – including home printers, online or retail printers, and certain mobile/tablet devices
- Enhanced StudioMatch verifies precise monitor matching and takes the guess work out of making all connected displays look the same – including a new visual verification step that assists you by fine tuning your results
“We’re very excited to add this upgrade to our Spyder5 product line. This new software offers unique tools to ensure color management across all devices, so our customers can remain confident in their decision to choose Datacolor for their color calibration needs,” said Stefan Zrenner, Director Global Sales & Marketing Imaging, Datacolor. “With a competitive set of features, Spyder5+ is the perfect tool for creatives that rely on consistency in their work.”
New and existing Spyder5 customers wishing to purchase the Spyder5+ software add-on can find out more and buy via the Datacolor website. Upon software purchase, customers will receive a software serial number and a step-by-step guide for easy download.
For more information, please visit:
carries Datacolor Spyder5 Display Calibration
For a limited time, use coupon code DXPRO2X50
($100.00 off) at BuyDig.com
to get the Refurbished Nikon D500 DSLR Camera
for $1,496.95 with free shipping. Compare at $1,796.95 new after $200.00 instant savings.
BuyDig.com is an authorized Nikon retailer. As such, this item is backed by a 90-day Nikon Warranty.
Changes from Version 1.0.1 to 1.0.2
Download: Nikon KeyMission 360/170 Utility 1.0.2
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the application not displaying correctly at some monitor resolutions.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in previews of selected images not being displayed at startup when the KeyMission 360/170 Utility was launched from ViewNX-i.
carries Nikon KeyMission