Place your printing orders ahead of the holidays so you won't get caught short. As we are every year, we will be closed from April 4th through April 11th
in observance of the Passover holiday.
We urge you to please plan ahead for your printing needs and place any order now that you might anticipate needing for anytime in early April. Don't disappoint your clients or your family and friends – stock up on prints and books so you won't get caught empty handed!
P.S. – The AdoramaPix.com
website will be up and running so you can place orders during the break.
Through tomorrow, use coupon code CarrotCake45aff
to receive a 45% discount
on your canvas print order.
The balance of the standardized test results (distortion, flare and vignetting) along with measurements and product images (standard and eye candy) have been added to the Sigma 24mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens review
Note that the first image quality link in my last Sigma 24 Art post
inadvertently showed results for the 7D Mark II instead of the full frame 1Ds Mark III. If you didn't catch that, check the Image quality
As I said in the last post, my goal is to complete this review within a week. Stay tuned. B&H
has the Sigma 24mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens
available for preorder with "coming soon" being the expectation for arrival.
Triggertrap Timelapse Pro is an advanced companion app to the hugely successful Triggertrap Mobile App, offering flexible and powerful modular timelapse creation to iOS users for just £3.99.
Retaining the same user friendly format and beautiful design that has made Triggertrap Mobile such a hit with photographers, Timelapse Pro
inspires timelapse photographers to create stunning images, customisable to their specific needs and situation. The app enables users to create timelapse sequences composed of so-called ‘Intervalometer’ and ‘Delay’ modules. These modules can be configured, mixed and matched. Several modules can be added to each timelapse sequence. Users can reorder and delete modules as they please, adding even more flexibility to their sequence. Photographers can also create and save as many timelapse sequences as they like, giving the option to save favourite settings for different scenarios.
Timelapse Pro takes all this power and enables photographers to dig even deeper into the fascinating world of timelapse. The app has been created in response to the needs of Triggertrap’s community of timelapse photographers, and the intrepid team of Triggertrap developers will continue to add features that fill the gaps in the timelapse photographer’s toolkit. Put simply: Timelapse Pro enables photographers to take epic, complex timelapses in an uncomplicated fashion.
Timelapse Pro is available to buy in the App Store
from today for just £3.99 ($4.99). Users combine the app with a Triggertrap Mobile kit to use the app with their camera, expanding the photographer’s existing camera gear on to a world of new timelapse options. Features:
- Create multiple timelapse sequences with custom names for quick access.
- Intervalometer module. Select the intervals between shots and either how many exposures photographers want to take or the duration you’d like to take exposures for.
- Delay module. Insert delays between intervalometer modules that last seconds, minutes, or even hours.
- Add as many modules to your timelapse as you like, allowing you to build more complex sequences.
- Reorder your modules to suit your needs.
- Power Saver mode that darkens screen while the timelapse is running to save power.
- Battery Threshold. Stops activity when your battery hits the threshold so you don’t kill your device’s battery.
- Available on iOS devices running iOS 8 or newer, including iPhones, iPads and iPod Touch devices.
Check out our Triggertap Mobile Dongle Review
for more information.