has the DJI Phantom 4 Pro Quadcopter
in stock with free expedited shipping.
- 1" 20MP CMOS Sensor
- Gimbal-Stabilized 4K60 / 20MP Imaging
- FlightAutonomy with Redundant Sensors
- Four Directions of Obstacle Avoidance
- Top Speed of 45 mph in Sport Mode
- Maximum Control Range of 4.3 Miles
- Visual Tracking of Moving Subject
- TapFly - Fly With a Tap of the Finger
- Up to 30 Minutes Flying Time
- Remote Controller Included
From Nikon USA:
Nikon School Features a Variety of Ways to Help Educate and Inspire Photographers
MELVILLE, NY – Nikon Inc. recently shared their full Nikon School program schedule, which offers a variety of classes designed to educate and inspire those with a passion for improving their photography with new interactive experiences. Nikon School has expanded its curriculum to include both online courses and destination workshops, in addition to local photography seminars, that invite beginners and enthusiasts to explore new creative possibilities.
Starting in January, Nikon School will host a variety of in-person programs in select cities across the country, each uniquely tailored to cover a diverse range of topics. Among these classes will be a new Wedding and Portrait Photography Workshop
held at the luxurious Santa Monica seaside in early March. At this workshop, Nikon Ambassador Jerry Ghionis will guide attendees on how to create memorable portraits using high-quality Nikon gear. Following this hands-on experience, Ghionis will lead an exclusive seminar, sharing his wisdom on posing and lighting techniques. Nikon ambassador-led programs fill up quickly, so interested photographers are encouraged to visit the Nikon School webpage
and promptly reserve their spots for upcoming offerings as they become available.
In addition to these destination workshops, Nikon School Online allows users to develop their skills from the comfort of their own home. Nikon School Online will expand its curriculum with a new Fundamentals of Photography Featuring Reed Hoffmann
class, allowing even more photographers to master the basic principles of photography through in-depth explanations and hands-on demonstrations in real-world scenarios. The class will cover a range of topics including ISO, shutter speed and aperture, low-light and fast action shooting, exposure compensation, autofocus and the basics of composition, that will help to unleash each participant’s creative potential and take their photography to the next level.
To complement these new offerings, several of the industry’s finest photographers will be returning to Nikon School to offer their expertise to aspiring photographers nationwide. Photographers Michael Schwartz, Bob Pearson, JC Carey, Andy Dunaway and Reed Hoffmann will lead seminars and workshops in local markets across the country detailing the basics of photography and teaching the complexities of lighting to create stunning portraits. Classes will continue to offer technical expertise in camera exposure, controls and video capture, in addition to creative inspiration in topics such as Travel and Landscape, Action and People, as well as Elements of Photography.
With the Holiday season quickly approaching, Nikon School will be offering special packages and discounts through the end of the year, please be sure to visit www.nikonschool.com/holidayoffers
for more information. To further encouraging users to share the gift of photography education, users can purchase a two-class package including online courses, Fundamentals of Photography and Photographing Children & Pets, for only $39.95. Furthermore, Nikon School is offering a special $75 saving to users who purchase all in-person classes in a specific location.
For more information on Nikon School, including local workshops and courses as well as online classes, please visit www.NikonSchool.com
Ready for the Future of Image Editing – A Faster, More Powerful Experience
COPENHAGEN, December 1, 2016
– Phase One today released Capture One Pro 10, a major release of the world’s premiere raw conversion and image editing software. Designed to support wide ranging workflows of both professional and passionate photographers, Capture One Pro is known and trusted for rendering the finest image color and detail from more than 400 digital camera models. Now, based on customer feedback, Capture One Pro 10 puts superior user experience center stage – with interface improvements, under-the-hood tuning, and exciting new features that furnish the fastest, most reliable and most powerful performance yet.
What’s New with Capture One Pro 10:
Enhanced User Experience
Faster browsing, zooming, panning, and ease in switching between images even at 100 percent view. Also, a new default workspace offers a more intuitive experience for new users, with examples for getting started.
Greater control, with a three-stage image sharpening process:
- A new lens tool option corrects lost sharpness caused by diffraction;
- User-defined creative sharpening (utilizing a new Halo Suppression slider and a new blending algorithm) allows the photographer the option to sharpen an entire image, or just various elements within it;
- User-defined output sharpening in the recipe tool. For print sharpening, users can also specify the distance from which the final output image should be viewed.
An enhanced proof mode takes the guesswork out of the raw conversion process. From the viewer panel, users can now simulate the final size, resolution, color, compression artifacts and sharpening of images. This is especially useful for live assessment of files – particularly small files for the web and for optimizing image compression quality.
A look into the future of image editing
Inspired by video grading processes, users can now access Capture One Pro directly through a Tangent panel system. This fully integrated panel is literally a new interface into image editing – for deep dive color and image adjustment –– allowing fast, multiple input commands simultaneously, while viewing the master monitor as the editor “feels” input into the application.
Camera Focus Tool
A camera focus tool module for tethered cameras – especially useful for product, still life, macro, and Cultural Heritage photography projects.
“We have developed Capture One Pro 10 to greatly improve users’ experience so they can achieve the results they want much faster and with greater confidence,” said James Johnson, software product manager, Phase One. “Image adjustment options are now at a whole new level. We believe that with this release, we are delivering the most powerful, responsive, and user customizable image processor available.”
The Complete List of New Features:
New camera and lens support
- Three-phase sharpening tools (see above)
- Output proofing (see above)
- New default and intuitive workspace (see above)
- Camera focus tool module for tethered cameras (see above)
- Tangent panel: full integration (see above)
- New filter option: search by orientation of images
- Optimization of Jpeg output for size/quality
- Move folders in catalogs
- Auto masking extended to any editable file type (including Xtrans)
- Improved compressed RAW and Fuji support
- Hardware acceleration – OpenCL is now enabled by default
- Stripe reduction LCC for 100MP
- Optimized LCC creation
- Computer ID in license for activation management
- Apple script – new properties (Mac only)
New camera support includes: Olympus E-M1 mkll, Sony RX100M5, Sony A6500 and A99M2.
New lens profile support includes: Sony FE 70-200 mm F4 G OSS, Sony 70-200 mm F2.8 G, and Sony E 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 OSS
For a complete list of newly supported cameras and lenses, please go to: www.phaseone.com/download
Availability and Pricing
Capture One Pro 10 is available now for the Mac and Windows operating systems from Phase One authorized partners worldwide.
Owners of Capture One Pro 8 and 9 may upgrade for 99 USD or 99 EUR. For customers who have purchased Capture One Pro 9 since November 1, 2016, Phase One is offering a grace period, exempting them from the upgrade fee. Eligible customers can download their upgrade today at phaseone.com/download
and reuse their license key.
New customers can purchase Capture One Pro 10 for 299 USD or 279 EUR. Capture One Pro is also available by subscription. Capture One Pro (8 and 9) subscribers can simply download the new Capture One Pro 10 release. A single-user subscription is 15 USD / 12 EUR per month for a 12-month plan.
Want more info? Check out the CaptureOneBlog
carries Capture One Pro 10
has the Rokinon 135mm T2.2 Cine DS Lens
available for $449.00 with free expedited shipping. Regularly $599.00.
- 135mm Lens
- Full-Frame Coverage
- Multi-Layer Coating to Reduce Flare
- Standard Gearing for Focus and Iris
- Dual Side Focus and T-Stop Scales
- De-Clicked Aperture Ring
- Hybrid Aspherical Lenses
- Manual Focus and Aperture
- Removable Lens Hood
- Accepts 77mm Threaded Filter Rings
For a limited time, B&H
has a 12-month subscription to the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan
for $89.95. Regularly $119.95.
- Subscription to Photoshop CC and Lightroom CC
- Tools to Organize, Edit, Enhance & Share
- Constant and Automatic Feature Updates
- Up-to-Date Camera Support
- Extensive Library of How-To Videos
- Cloud-Based Storage for Multiple Devices
- Sync to Photoshop Mix & Lightroom Mobile
- For Mac and Windows Operating Systems
You can use this purchase to extend your current subscription or begin a new membership.
As I've said before, the Adobe Photography Plan's value far exceeds the monthly (or annual) investment required. And at this price ($7.50/mo), it's even better. [Sean]
has the Flashpoint CL-1300B LED PanelLight BiColor LED Light
available for $329.95 with free expedited shipping. Regularly $429.95.