Changes from Version 1.2.11 to Version 1.3.0
Download: Nikon ViewNX-i 1.3.0
- Added support for the Z 7, D3500, and COOLPIX P1000.
- Added a Diffraction Compensation feature and updated Latest Picture Control for the Z 7.
- Convert Files now shows the projected post-conversion file size.
- Added support for movies over 4 GB in size.
- Filter and sort operations can now be performed on pictures protected using ViewNX-i.
- Web Service no longer supports Facebook.
- Options > Movies > Play > Favor frame rate is now enabled by default.
NRW Codec 1.8.0
What’s New with Version 1.8.0
Download: Nikon NRW Codec 1.8.0
- Windows Photo Gallery, Windows Live Photo Gallery, and Windows Photo Viewer now display the previews embedded in NRW (RAW) images.
- For information on supported cameras, see “System Requirements”, below.
Picture Control Utility 2.4.0
Changes from Version 2.3.1 to 2.4.0
Download: Nikon Picture Control Utility 2.4.0
- Added support for the Z 7.
- Added support for “NP3” custom Picture Controls.
- Made the following changes:
- Changed the name of the Nikon 1 category in Product > Add Product to Mirrorless Cameras.
- Except when the software is launched from Camera Control Pro 2, the Adjust Preview settings last in effect in Picture Control Utility 2 are now recalled when next you launch the software.
- The Active D Lighting settings in effect when pictures were taken are now preserved in pictures imported using Change Preview Image.
- Selecting Window > Reset Layout no longer resets the preview image.
- The Share display last in effect is now recalled when next you launch the software.
- The Date/Time Created sort option has been removed from List: Picture Controls.
- Changes to Histogram are now visible only when Reflect Changes is enabled.