This firmware update makes the SIGMA MOUNT CONVERTER MC-11 compatible with the new product as well as the latest firmware of SIGMA interchangeable lenses for Canon. It improves AF performance in the peripheral areas of the image as well as when the “Eye AF” function is selected. It also improves operation when some lenses that are not compatible with the MC-11 are attached.
For customers who own the SIGMA MOUNT CONVERTER MC-11 SA-E / EF-E, please update the firmware via SIGMA Optimization Pro? by connecting it to a computer using the supplied USB Cable. After completing the firmware update, please remove the battery from the camera, re-insert it and turn on the camera before attaching the MC-11.
Before updating the MC-11 firmware, please ensure SIGMA Optimization Pro has been updated to ver. 1.4.1 or later for Windows, and ver. 1.4.0 or later for Macintosh from the following download page.
Benefits of the update
- SIGMA MOUNT CONVERTER MC-11 EF-E
Downlad: SIGMA Optimization Pro
- It has become compatible with the SIGMA 14-24mm F2.8 DG HSM | Art for Canon.
- It has become compatible with SIGMA interchangeable lenses for Canon that are updated to firmware ver.2.00.
* SIGMA 35mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art, SIGMA 50mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art, SIGMA 85mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art, SIGMA 135mm F1.8 DG HSM | Art, SIGMA 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM | Art, SIGMA 24-70mm F2.8 DG OS HSM | Art, SIGMA 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM | Contemporary
- With the SGV lenses (Ver.2.00) listed below*, it has improved AF performance in the peripheral areas of the image as well as when the “Eye AF” function is selected.
- With lenses that are not compatible with the MC-11, it has corrected the release time lag which occurred during flash photography.
* Please note that this does not guarantee accurate operation with all the lenses that are not compatible with the MC-11.
carries the Sigma Mount Converter MC-11