Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.1 Release Candidate 2 is now available for download.
The following issues have been fixed in the Lightroom 4.1 release candidate 2 (April 26, 2012):
- Estimated price does not update when switching between books in the Collection panel.
- Postscript Type 1 Fonts do not appear in the Font menu within the Book module.
- Filenames can be used as auto text captions within the Book module.
- Fonts such as Courier New and Times were not displaying properly on books exported as PDF files.
- The Adjustment Brush pin would not properly accept negative values.
- Clarity adds grey tinting to 100% white tones.
- Creating a soft proof does not add a line item to the History Panel.
- Photos with GPS Altitude data will now properly display Altitude within Lightroom.
- Unable to import RAW+ JPEG files directly from Canon 5D, Canon 5D Mark II, Nikon D700, Nikon D90, and Sony NEX5 cameras when connected through USB.
- Unable to import RAW + JPEG files when using the built-in SD card reader on Macbook laptops in some scenarios.
- Lightroom 4 and ACR 6.7 render files differently.
Learn more at Lightroom Journal.