Nikon 1 V3 Firmware v.1.10
Changes from “C” Version Firmware 1.00
Camera Control Pro 2 Version 2.22.0 is now supported, allowing the following operations to be performed:
- The settings for connected cameras can be adjusted from Camera Control Pro 2.
- The Camera Control Pro 2 live view window can now be used for still photography and movie recording as well as to select the AF-area and adjust camera settings.
- Camera Control Pro 2 now supports best moment capture.
Download: Nikon 1 V3 Firmware v.1.10
UT-1 Communication Unit Firmware Version 2.4
Changes from Firmware Version 2.3
- The D810A is now supported.
Cameras That Can Be Used to Update UT-1 FirmwareUT-1 firmware updates can be performed with the following cameras:
- The D810, D810A, D750, D7200, and D7100
- D800 and D800E firmware versions “A” 1.10/“B” 1.10 or later.
Note: Other cameras can not be used, but updates can be performed for you by a Nikon-authorized service representative.
Download: UT-1 Communication Unit Firmware Version 2.4