North White Plains, NY – November 4, 2013
– X-Rite Photo Marketing announces its schedule of free November 2013 webinars that have been developed to address specific photography and color management topics and are designed to appeal to both professional and serious amateur photographers. During the month of November, X-Rite is offering 7 free webinars to help photographers gain new confidence and to learn quick, easy and powerful ways to enhance their photography and manage their workflow. The November webinars are designed to be informational as well as inspirational by offering photographers practical ways to improve their images. Webinar attendees will also have the opportunity to ask questions to the live trainers.
“Highlighting the X-Rite webinars schedule in November are sessions hosted by two X-Rite Coloratti members – Mark Wallace and Sally Wiener Grotta. These free webinars are special presentations in support of National Calibration Month by X-Rite,” said Joshua Fischer, Product Marketing Manager, X-Rite Photo Marketing. November 2013 Webinar Schedule Date:
Thursday, November 7th Time:
1:00 – 2:00 pm EST Title:
Producing Your Own Magazine Style Book Presenter:
Sally Wiener Grotta
American Hands is Coloratti Sally Wiener Grotta's ongoing narrative visual celebration of those individuals who are keeping alive the traditional trades that built our country's diverse culture. In this webinar Sally shares the workflow for creating a gorgeous glossy magazine-like journal for her American Hands project. From choosing the photographs, to preparing them, controlling the color with X-Rite solutions, and preparing the final layout for printing. Attendees will receive special webinar offers.
To register for the free 1:00 pm EST (11/7) webinar, visit: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/772229162 Date:
Thursday, November 14th Time:
1:00 – 2:00 pm EST Title:
Getting the Shot: A Conversation with Nature Photography Icons Marc Muench, Rick Sammon and AndyWilliams Presenter:
In this live streaming webinar hosted by Joe Brady, three nature photography icons will discuss their techniques to be sure they come home with those "once in a lifetime" shots. Marc Muench, Rick Sammon, and Andy Williams travel the globe capturing breathtaking shots. They will share some of their tips and techniques with webinar attendees in a relaxed conversational format.
Here's just some of what they will discuss:
- "Know" where you're planning to go
- Anticipate the opportunity
- Stay focused on the image
- Control your color workflow
- Take advantage of serendipity
These nature photography greats will also take questions live. Join us for this rare opportunity to experience these three friends up close and personal as you learn how to get the shot. Attendees will receive special webinar offers.
No pre-registration is necessary for this free webinar. Simply click on the following link at 1:00 pm EST (11/14) and follow the on-screen instructions:
Adorama carries X-Rite products.