Canon EOS R5 C firmware update version 18.104.22.168 is available for download (Canon USA).
Firmware Version 22.214.171.124 incorporates the following fixes and enhancements:
- The following features are enabled when the following lens is attached: CN-E31.5-95mm T1.7 L S
- Displaying metadata, such as the model name and the focal distance of the lens attached.
- Displaying T number.
- Support for Peripheral Illumination Correction and Chromatic Lens Aberration Correction.
- Support for [Dual Pixel Focus Guide].
- Adds support for the following RF-Mount Cinema Prime Lenses:
CN-R14mm T3.1 L F
CN-R20mm T1.5 L F
CN-R24mm T1.5 L F
CN-R35mm T1.5 L F
CN-R50mm T1.3 L F
CN-R85mm T1.3 L F
CN-R135mm T2.2 L F
- The following features are enabled when the following lens is attached: RF24-105mm F2.8L IS USM Z
- Support for aperture ring adjustment.
- Support for zoom operations.
- Adds support for the Power Zoom Adapter PZ-E2.
- Adds [_Proxy] option in XF-AVC proxy media name.
- Improves vector scope.
- Changes to display [BT.2020] in the frame when the color space is set to BT.2020.
- Changes to always display the target color name.
- Adds Tally OSD menu display option. This new feature adds a highlighted boarder to the OSD signal during recording.
Get the Canon EOS R5 C at B&H.