Sony "Kando Everywhere" Registration Opens
Free Online Event For Content Creators To Be Held August 15-16 Now Open For Registration
Registration Opens for Sony’s Digital “Kando Everywhere,” a Free Online Event for Content Creators
SAN DIEGO – August 11, 2020 – Sony Electronics Inc. will continue their annual “Kando Trip” event tradition with “KandoEverywhere” — a two-day online event taking place this weekend, August 15th – 16th. The digital event is open to all guests, at no cost for attendance, and will feature a variety of educational workshops, keynotes presentations and panel discussions led by Sony ambassadors, community leaders, partner sponsors and others.
Highlights of the weekend include:
- 45+ exclusive classes, workshops and live Q&A sessions
- A chance to learn from industry-leading instructors
- Portfolio review sessions
- Interactive trivia with iJustine and Jenna Ezarik
- Keynote speakers from SeaLegacy and Art of Visuals
- Networking opportunities with Sony Alpha ambassadors and members of the creative community
Several giveaways will be made available for attendees as well, including one-year memberships to Pro Support and Adobe Creative Cloud, limited edition signed prints from Epson and a variety of Sony Alpha cameras and lenses — including the highly anticipated new Alpha 7S III camera.
To register for this event, please visit AlphaUniverse.com/kando-everywhere.