Changes from Firmware Version 1.0 to 1.1
Fixed the following issues:
Download: Nikon COOLPIX A1000 Firmware v.1.1
- Tapping particular areas of the display when attempting to select certain items in the Fn menu would cause the camera to stop responding.
- Tapping to the right of 6400 when attempting to select a value for ISO sensitivity in the Fn menu would result in the camera exiting to a menu one level higher.
- Photographs taken under certain lighting with Auto (normal) or Auto (warm lighting) selected for White balance would have a bluish cast.
- In Continuous H, Continuous M, and Continuous L release modes, frame advance rates would slow as shutter speeds became faster.
- The camera would sometimes stop responding during burst photography when RAW was selected for Image quality.
- The camera would sometimes stop responding during playback of photographs taken during burst photography with RAW selected for Image quality.
- Audio for movies filmed under certain conditions would sometimes break up.
- Location data downloaded via SnapBridge would sometimes not be recorded with pictures.