HELSINKI – June 26, 2019
– Loupedeck, the custom photo and video editing console built with an intuitive design that makes editing faster and more creative, has announced its integration with Adobe’s Camera Raw for Photoshop, expanding its compatibility within the Adobe ecosystem.
The Camera Raw integration provides more flexibility for Adobe users, allowing them to bring some of the basic features to the Loupedeck+ and increase functionality with Photoshop.
Camera Raw is one of several Loupedeck+ integrations announced since launching one year ago, including Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Final Cut Pro and Adobe Audition.
Camera Raw and Photoshop users using Loupedeck+ will be able to:
- Categorize their images with stars and colors
- Use Loupedeck+ to boost their raw images before editing them fully with Photoshop
- Manage all basic adjustments (e.g. exposure, contrast, temperature) with Loupedeck+
- Color correct their images using HSL scrolls that work seamlessly with Adobe’s HSL-adjustments tab
- Fine tune their image with tone curves, details (sharpening, noise reduction), split toning, lens corrections, effects (vignette, grain) and use camera calibration to fix tones
“We value a customer experience that is always evolving to benefit our users most,” said Mikko Kesti, Founder and CEO of Loupedeck.
“We’re looking forward to offering our users new Adobe product compatibility with Camera Raw, as it’s something many of them have been specifically asking for.
We’re confident bringing this new integration into the mix will help them further increase their productivity with the Loupedeck+ and provide the flexibility they require on a day-to-day basis.”
The Camera Raw integration is available starting today across all regions.
Loupedeck+ is available for purchase at B&H Photo
and Amazon US