From Think Tank Photo:
Santa Rosa, Calif.
– With Think Tank Photo’s upgraded Hydrophobia rain covers, stormy weather will never again prevent photographers from getting “The Shot.” These popular rain covers feature waterproof construction that protects camera gear from downpours and dusty conditions. The Hydrophobia V3.0 rain covers are available in five sizes to fit DSLR cameras and the Sony full-frame mirrorless systems, and a variety of lenses.
The Hydrophobia D 24–70 V3.0 Rain Cover for DSLR camera bodies and the Hydrophobia M 24–70 V3.0 Rain Cover for Sony full-frame mirrorless camera bodies fit a 24–70mm f/2.8, a 24–105mm f/4, a 16–35mm f/2.8, or a 14–24mm f/2.8 lens. The Hydrophobia D 70–200 V3.0 Rain Cover for DSLR camera bodies and the Hydrophobia M 70–200 V3.0 Rain Cover for Sony full- frame mirrorless camera bodies fit a 24–70mm f/2.8, a 70–200mm f/2.8, a 80–400mm f/5–6.3, or a 100–400mm f/5–6.3 lens. The Hydrophobia DM 300–600 V3.0 Rain Cover for DSLR and Sony full-frame mirrorless camera bodies protects a 150–600mm f/5.6–6.3, a 300mm f/2.8, a 400mm f/2.8, a 500mm f/4, a 600mm f/4, a 200–500 f/5.6, or a 200–400 f/4 lens.
The Hydrophobia V3.0 rain covers are constructed with a durable 3-layer material comprised of 210T seam-sealed rip-stop, polyurethane film and 70D nylon tricot, and are Polyurethane seam-sealed for downpour or dusty conditions. The covers feature weather resistant zippers, nylon webbing, and a rubberized laminate. The eyepieces (sold separately for Canon, Nikon, Sony and Olympus) allow full access to the viewfinder while protecting the camera. Other key features include:
Other key features include:
Hydrophobia D 24-70 V3.0 Rain Cover
- Oversize window to view LCD and controls
- Ability to get hands directly on the camera through two cinchable sleeves gives you easy access to all camera functions
- Integrated shoulder strap (excluding 300–600) allows the camera to be worn on the shoulder while cover is attached. Can be replaced with a favorite strap, if desired
- Mountable to tripod or monopod
- Eyepiece flap folds into a visor or, when not in use, shields viewfinder from rain or dust
- DWR coating for an extra layer of protection
- An eyepiece pocket is built into the bottom of the Hydrophobia rain cover (eyepiece sold separately)
- Rainproof front element cover is included for additional protection
- Non-slip, adjustable strap attaches directly to the lens hood
- Camera strap can be secured inside the cover
- Carrying pouch included for transportation and storage
Hydrophobia M 24-70 V3.0 Rain Cover
Dimensions: 13.8” long x 3.9”–5.5” Diameter (35 x 10–14 cm)
Weight: 9.5 oz (275 g) rain cover only
Hydrophobia D 70-200 V3.0 Rain Cover
Hydrophobia M 70-200 V3.0 Rain Cover
Dimensions: 18.1” long x 3.9”–5.5” Diameter (46 x 10–14 cm)
Weight: 10.5 oz (300 g) rain cover only
Hydrophobia DM 300-600 V3.0 Rain Cover
Dimensions: 27.1” L x 5.1–7.9” Diameter (69 x 13–20 cm)
600mm Lens Extension Sleeve Dimensions:
Weight: 14.9 oz (424g) rain cover only
Think Tank Photo
has the new Hydrophobia 3.0 Rain Covers
in stock with free shipping. Note:
Use of the preceding links will get you a free gift with your purchase of $50.00 or more.