A single day event simply isn’t enough to bring together everything Adorama has to offer. Starting with our important brand partners we aim to provide an even larger community with the education, inspiration and tools they need to create anything they imagine.
This year Adorama will provide a week of designed-to-share experiences, workshops and panels designed to bring the industry’s best talent directly to our customers. We aim to inspire creators, encourage collaboration and spark new ideas. This week will culminate with a completely overhauled version of our annual street fair.
Full days will be dedicated to photography, professional video, professional audio and drones. These custom experiences provide not only education, but also the opportunity to try new gear in real-life, on-location scenarios.
Learn from Experts
– Choose from more than 40 sessions, workshops and panel discussions.
Meet Your Peers
– Have some fun and make connections with other creators at receptions and workshops.
– Try the latest gear and technology from our top brands.
|Drone Photo & Video||Maternity Photography|
|Rooftop Portraits||Wedding Photography|
|Night Sky Photography||Building a Social Community|
|Portrait Photography||Fashion Photography|
|Travel Photography||Kids' Fashion Portraits|
|Food Photography|| |
– Full days will be dedicated to photography, professional video, professional audio and drones. These custom experiences provide not only education, but also the opportunity to try new gear in real-life, on-location scenarios.
- Aerial Photo & Video
- A Day at the Races (Belmont Track)
- Sunset Skyline Photography
- Gallery Reception
- NYC Photowalks
– The Adorama Expo will focus on creating hands-on opportunities for customers to try equipment in real-life situations. Join us at the Metropolitan Pavilion June 29 & July 1.
For more information, including a list of presenters and a shedule of events, see here