From Canon Professional Network
"Canon has launched Digital Photo Professional (DPP) 4.0, the first sweeping overhaul of Canon’s RAW processing software since its launch. The latest version of DPP - available for download at the end of June - has been updated with a raft of key changes to satisfy the most demanding of digital photographers." Preview Coverage
- DPP 4.0: ALL-NEW KEY FEATURES
- Faster, real-time adjustments.
- Improved RAW file workflow.
- Better, more approachable user interfaces.
- Compatible with 64-bit native environments.
- Colour adjustments for specific colour gamuts.
- Improved highlight recovery provides expanded tonality.
- Improved shadow recovery function.
- Support for movie playback.
- Auto Lighting Optimizer can be applied to JPEG images.
- Better integration with EOS Utility.
- NEW COLOUR ADJUSTMENT PALETTE
- ENHANCED HIGHLIGHT FUNCTION
- DUAL DISPLAY SUPPORT
- BETTER EOS UTILITY INTEGRATION
- CAMERA COMPATIBILITY AND OS SUPPORT
See the full article on the Canon Professional Network site.