From Think Tank Photo
The award-winning Shape Shifter
is one of our most popular backpacks. It features the unique ability for you to expand or contract it depending on where you’re shooting and what you’re carrying. With our special Test Drive program, from now through the end of the month you will be able to try it for free for two weeks.
To take advantage of the Test Drive, simply call Think Tank Photo at 866-558-4465 ext. 1 and request participation in the program. Shape Shifter Details KEY FEATURES
- Carry monopods and tripods in the bottom front pocket
- Pro Speed Belt (sold separately) can be attached
- Contoured harness for men and women with air channel
- Holds a full assortment of photo gear and a laptop up to 17”
- Compresses to 3 inches in depth when gear is removed
- Neoprene pockets for cameras and lenses
- Exterior Dimensions When Expanded: 20” H x 12.5” W x 7” D” (51.0 x 32.0 x 18.0 cm)
- Exterior Dimensions When Compressed: 20” H x 12.5 W” x 3” D (51.0 x 32.0 x 8.0 cm)
- Laptop Compartment Interior Dimensions: 19” H x 12” W x 1.5” D (48.0 x 30.5 x 4.0cm)
- Weight: 3.75 lbs (1.73 kg)
Exterior: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellent (DWR) coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. It's also constructed with YKK RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers, 1680D ballistic nylon, 420D velocity nylon, 3D air mesh, ultra-stretch pockets, Rock Lockster buckles, nickel-plated metal hardware, nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.