From Think Tank Photo: Think Tank Photo Releases Two App House Hybrid Shoulder Bags/Belt-mounted Bags for Apple Tablets
SANTA ROSA, Calif. – Award-winning design firm Think Tank Photo just released the App House 8 and the App House 10, two hybrid bags for quick access to a small or standard-size Apple tablets either as shoulder bags or mounted on belts. Streamlined and secure, their small size, removable shoulder strap, and double-lock belt-mount make it practically effortless for anyone to carry and access their tablet and stay connected around town or when traveling. Key features include:
- Dedicated pockets for carrying a smart phone, device accessories, plus other small items.
- Premium materials: YKK RC Fuse zippers, antique nickel-plated metal hardware and durable, long lasting, nylon fabric.
- A dedicated, easily accessible smart phone pocket with soft liner.
- An internal organizer with elastic and zippered pockets for connection cables, card readers, power cables, portable charger, pens, or other personal items.
- 4-way stretch pocket on front for rapid access to lens caps, memory cards, batteries or other items.
- Removable and adjustable shoulder strap with non-slip pad.
- Double-lock belt attachment for added security.
- Grab-handle on top for quick pickup.
- Seam-sealed rain cover included in zippered compartment on bottom.
- Think Tank “No Rhetoric” Warranty…period.
Exterior: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellant (DWR) coating, plus fabric underside is coated with polyurethane. These bags also have YKK RC Fuse zippers, 250D shadow ripstop nylon, 420D high density nylon, 550D spun polyester, 200D polyester, antique nickel-plated metal hardware, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Interior: 210D silver-toned nylon lining, nylex lined phone and tablet pockets, 150D hexa mesh pockets, 200D polyester, closed-cell antilon foam, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
App House 8
- External Dimensions: 6.1” W x 8.5” H x 1” D (15.5 x 21.5 x 2.5 cm)
- Smart Phone Pocket: 3.5” W x 5.2” H x 0.4” D (9 x 13.3 x 1 cm)
- Tablet Compartment: 5.3” W x 7.9” H x 0.8” D (13.5 x 20 x 2 cm)
- Weight with all accessories: 0.6 lbs (0.3 kg)
App House 10
- External Dimensions: 8.1” W x 10” H x 1.4” D (20.5 x 25.5 x 3.5 cm)
- Smart Phone Pocket: 5.9” W x 3.5” H x 0.4” D (15 x 9 x 1 cm)
- Tablet Compartment: 7.9” W x 9.8” H x 0.8” D (20 x 25 x 2 cm)
- Weight with all accessories: 0.8 lbs (0.4 kg)
Think Tank Photo Releases Modular Pixel Pocket Rocket: Belt-mountable with dedicated clear interior panels fit Six Camera CF cards and Three SD cards
Think Tank Photo’s new Modular Pixel Pocket Rocket (PPR) is belt-mountable. This enables photographers to easily whip out their CF and SD cards and to keep them securely and conveniently at hand when shooting. The Modular PPR is easily secured by a sturdy hook-and-loop panel to any Think Tank Photo modular belt or to any belt. It holds six CF cards and three SD cards, as well as other small accessories, such as a smart phone or lens cloth.
Photographers can untuck the neck-strap from its own interior slot as a wearable option to show ID or credentials through the clear panel.
Key features include:
- Capacity: Holds 6 CF and 3 SD cards.
- Belt-mount option with double security attachment.
- Built-in neck-strap as a wearable option to readily show ID or business cards through a clear external pocket.
Exterior: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellant (DWR) coating plus fabric underside has a polyurethane coating. It also has 250D shadow ripstop nylon and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Interior: 210D silver-toned nylon lining, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
- Exterior Dimensions: 4.7” W x 5.1” H x 0.6” D (12 x 13 x 1.5 cm)
- Photo ID Window: 3.9” W x 2.2” H (10 x 5.5 cm)
- Weight with lanyard: 0.2 lbs (0.1 kg)
Think Tank Photo has the App House Hybrid Bags and Modular Pixel Pocket Rocket available now.
As a reader of our site, receive a free gift with your purchase of $50.00 or more at Think Tank Photo!