MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., October 21, 2013
— Eye-Fi the global leader in wireless memory cards, today announced the addition of a 32GB version of its Eye-Fi Mobi card. Perfect for proud parents, travel aficionados, sports and food lovers, Eye-Fi is the easiest way to add WiFi to a camera. Photo enthusiasts everywhere get reliable, fast transfer of photos and videos directly to the mobile devices they love — no wires, no fuss, and no delay in showing off the highest quality photos whenever and wherever.
Photos evoke such strong memories: your child walking for the first time, that road trip after college, the day you said "I do." Those amazing memories simply demand higher quality than a smartphone camera can offer. With Mobi 32GB, there's no need to compromise — greater storage capacity means every photo and video you want to capture is also available to share and enjoy from your mobile device.
How often do you discover images on your memory card leftover from last month? Last year? Mobi creates its own WiFi so images are uploaded to your smartphone or tablet as you take them. Photos and videos are ready when you are – for photo books, cards, prints or for anything you can imagine. For social sharers, editing and sharing memories with familiar apps like Facebook and Instagram, and text and email, are super simple because photos & videos are uploaded directly into the camera roll on the device.
And just in time for the holidays, Eye-Fi is offering a free 8x10 inch framed canvas print with a qualified purchase of a Mobi 32GB directly from the Eye-Fi website. This limited-time promotion allows Mobi users to take & share beautiful photos anytime, and continue to enjoy a favorite memory with a gorgeous print at home.
"Today's photographer wants the ability to take great photos, but without compromising the convenience of mobile access and apps," said Matt DiMaria, CEO of Eye-Fi. "The success of Mobi has clearly delivered on that promise and we're thrilled to add capacity to an already well-loved product."
Here's how Eye-Fi Mobi 32GB works:
- Set up simply and instantly: Mobi has the simplest Eye-Fi card setup yet — no computer, no account and no cloud. Just download the free Eye-Fi app for iOS or Android, enter the Mobi card's unique 10-digit code, and the mobile device is paired. Use the same code to pair as many mobile devices as needed.
- Share in real-time: Full-resolution photos and videos instantly transfer from camera to a device's photo roll/gallery. From there, edit and share using the mobile apps you already love.
- Shoots in RAW/JPEG: Capture both RAW and JPEG. RAW stays on the card but JPEG transfers over the card's WiFi.
- Transfer anywhere: Built-in WiFi means no WiFi network, hotspot or internet connection is needed for pairing or transfer; Mobi literally captures photos and then uploads a copy them from camera to a mobile device whenever new content is detected.
- Works with the devices users already own (and love): As with other Eye-Fi cards, Mobi works with thousands of cameras, including hundreds of Eye-Fi connected cameras that have integrated Eye-Fi technology for improved usability. The Eye-Fi app can be downloaded for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, including the Kindle Fire.
- Back up automatically: Photos and videos transfer as they're taken, so if anything happens to the camera, content is already safe on the mobile device.
- Exceptional quality and speed: Mobi reinforces Eye-Fi's commitment to provide state-of-the-art performance in SD memory. HD video, low light and fast action shots are easily captured with this Class 10, high-capacity card.
The 32GB Mobi card retails for $99.99 and is available now through retail and camera specialty stores nationwide. The Eye-Fi Mobi card is also available in 8GB for $49.99, or 16GB for $79.99.
Adorama carries the Eye-Fi 32GB Mobi Memory Card.