From JP Distribution: 08-27-2013
- JP Distribution is excited to announce the introduction of the New SkyLux by Westcott. The first daylight-balanced Studio LED with a CRI Rating of 94+ that allows photographers to utilise their favourite modifiers with the addition of a single Bowens Mount Speedring.
The SkyLux is a beautiful full-colour spectrum of light, housed in a high-quality compact all-metal unit, which embodies a unique design with a flat front panel to protect the LED light source (meaning, there’s no protruding bulb or globe to shatter). The durable construction allows photographers to utilise their largest modifiers, like the Westcott 7’ Octabank. The Bowens S-Type mount allows for the usage of softboxes, umbrellas, snoots, barn doors and gels. Unlike units utilising halogen or tungsten bulbs, the SkyLux gives off little heat with its unique LED design and has a lifespan of over 50,000 hours. Photographers will find an internal fan to keep the unit cool with virtually zero sound while in operation. The quiet fan and flicker free LED technology is a perfect setup for videographers. Features Include:
- Dimmable daylight-balanced LED for motion and still capture
- Pristine 5600K continuous output
- Cutting-edge 94CRI LED technology
- Quiet operation essential for video
- Lightweight, solid metal housing
- Diffused front emits shadow-free output
- Built-in tilter bracket and umbrella mount
- Attaches virtually any light modifier
- Regulated ballast for flicker-free output
- Muliti-voltage for international use
Adorama carries the Westcott Skylux LED Studio Light.