From Datacolor: Lawrenceville, NJ - July 29, 2013
- Datacolor, a global leader in color management solutions, announced today its summer 2013 line-up of free color management webinars. The popular webinar series continues with new co-sponsors and a variety of introductory and advanced webinars to demonstrate new techniques for photographers and videographers to enhance their skills. Datacolor is bringing dynamic topics with the help of notable photography related companies including Sigma, Hoodman, onOne Software and Eizo.
The webinars, hosted by David Tobie, global product technology manager for Datacolor, and David Saffir, Datacolor expert and noted landscape and fine art photographer, focus on managing color using tools in both capture and processing stages. Each webinar includes step-by-step demonstrations using Datacolor’s line of Spyder color calibration devices, and in-depth discussions on how photographers can effectively use the right tools and techniques to produce high quality results with their own images.
“From the capture stage through the post-production process, technology can enhance the quality of even the best images,” said David Tobie. “The summer series of webinars aims to help photographers learn how to use equipment effectively by providing tips and techniques, resulting in stunning images. With new partners, Datacolor is able to connect photographers with industry leaders and provide more insight into the latest tools available.”
Upcoming topics for the Datacolor color management webinar series to include:
- July 30, 2013 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. EDT: Safari Photography - Gear and Workflow (Co-sponsor: Sigma)
- August 7, 2013 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. EDT: Advanced Photographic Composition - Landscape and Still-Life (Co-sponsor Hoodman)
- August 22, 2013 12:00 - 1:00 p.m. EDT: Postproduction - How to Make Ordinary Images Look Extraordinary (Hosted by: onOne Software)
- September 10, 2013 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. EDT: Selective Color Editing and Adjustment (Co-Sponsor: Eizo)
Those interested in attending can register in advance for the free webinars. Attendees will be given discount codes for Spyder products and/or products from co-sponsors and automatically be entered to win a Datacolor Spyder product and products from co-sponsors. Guests will have the ability to interact with the speakers in a Q&A format, and get first-hand input about applying color management effectively within their workflow.
Register now at Sigma 18-250mm f/3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS HSM Lens.
Adorama carries Datacolor products.