Canon USA has just made EOS Rebel T4i Firmware Update Version 1.0.4 available for download
. Firmware Version 1.0.4 incorporates the following fixes:
- Fixes the following phenomena which may occur when the camera is used in combination with certain lens models equipped with a stepping motor.
Affected lenses: EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM / EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM.
- The camera may freeze in rare instances if you try to shoot with a lens cap attached or meter a subject in low contrast in Live View (or Movie) shooting.
- Fine focus adjustment may not be possible in Remote Live View on the EOS Utility software.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which some SD card products are not recognized by the camera.
- Corrects some misspellings displayed on the menu screen.