From Think Tank Photo
Santa Rosa, Calif. – Think Tank Photo announced that in February it will release a new concept in premium quality camera shoulder bags, the Sub Urban Disguise. The Sub Urban Disguises are designed for the professional photographer seeking smaller capacity camera bags and amateur photographers upgrading their bodies or using one to two lenses along with their new body.
The Sub Urban Disguise Series will be available in four sizes: the Sub Urban Disguise 5, Sub Urban Disguise 10, Sub Urban Disguise 20, and Sub Urban Disguise 30. Their features include a flip-top lid that folds away from the body to provide quick and unencumbered access to gear. The series meets the high-quality design standards of the original Think Tank Urban Disguise series, but for smaller gear or photographers who want to travel light. Gear Profiles
- The Sub Urban Disguise 5 holds a regular size DSLRs with one to two small telephotos or primes, or a D700 with a 18-200 attached. It also accommodates Micro 4/3rds, Leica and Sony NEX systems. Great for Strobists as it fits two to three pro-size flashes.
- The Sub Urban Disguise 10 holds a regular size DSLRs with two to three small telephotos or primes, or a D700 with a 18-200 attached. It also fits three pro-size flashes.
- The Sub Urban Disguise 20 holds regular size DSLRs with three to four small telephotos or primes or a D700 with a 18-200 attached. It fits four to five pro-size flashes.
- The Sub Urban Disguise 30 fits a regular size DSLR and two to four standard telephoto lenses, or a D700 with a 24-70 2.8 attached. It can also hold an iPad or similarly-sized tablet.
Key features include:
- Flip top lid opens away from your body, providing easy access to gear
- Cleanly styled design, does not look like a traditional camera bag
- Highest quality materials
- Designed to easily fit DSLR equipment
- Large padded front pocket
- Easily accessible front organizer pocket
- Stretchable side pockets fit a water bottle
- Padded zippered pocket to accommodate an iPad or similarly-sized tablet (Suburban 30 only)
- Padded non-slip flexible shoulder strap
- Poly-ballistic fabric ensures durability
- High quality YKK zippers
- Seam-sealed rain cover included in front pocket
- Business card slot
Sub Urban Disguises’ all fabric exterior is treated with a Durable Water Resistant coating while the fabric underside is coated with Polyurethane for superior water resistance. It also uses YKK® RC Fuse zippers, 1680D ballistic polyester, 600D brushed polyester, 420D high-density nylon, Ultra-stretch pockets, antique nickel plated metal hardware, 3-ply bonded nylon thread. The interior features removable closed cell foam dividers, 200D polyester, PU backed velex liner, 2x PU coated nylon 210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Sub Urban Disguise 5
- Internal Dimensions: 6.6” x 7.4” x 5” (16.8 x 18.8 x 12.7 cm) (W x H x D)
- External Dimensions: 8” x 8.5” x 6.4” (20.3 x 21.6 x 16.3 cm) (W x H x D)
- Maximum weight (with all accessories): 1.1lbs (0.5kg); Minimum weight: 1.0lb (0.4kg)
Sub Urban Disguise 10
- Internal Dimensions: 8.8” x 7.4” x 5” (22.4 x 18.8 x 12.7 cm) (W x H x D)
- External Dimensions: 10.5” x 8.5” x 7” (26.7 x 21.6 x 17.8 cm) (W x H x D)
- Maximum weight (with all accessories): 1.4lb (0.6kg); Minimum weight: 1.2lb (0.5kg)
Sub Urban Disguise 20
- Internal Dimensions: 11” x 7.4” x 5” (27.9 x 18.8 x 12.7 cm) (W x H x D)
- External Dimensions: 12” x 8.5” x 7” (30.5 x 21.6 x 17.8 cm) (W x H x D)
- Maximum weight (with all accessories): 1.6lbs (0.7kg); Minimum weight: 1.3lb (0.6kg)
Sub Urban Disguise 30
- Internal Dimensions: 11” x 9.5” x 5” (27.9 x 22.9 x 12.7 cm) (W x H x D)
- External Dimensions: 11.5” x 10” x 7.3” (29.2 x 25.4 x 18.5 cm) (W x H x D)
- iPad pocket: 10.7” x 8.5” x .8” (27.2 x 21.6 x 2 cm) (W x H x D)
- Maximum weight (with all accessories): 1.5lb (1.0kg) ; Minimum weight: 2.3lb (0.7kg)
The Sub Urban Disguises will be available soon at Think Tank Photo - click through our website and receive a free gift with your purchase of $50.00 or more.
Click here to be notified when Think Tank Photo has the Sub Urban Series in stock.