Canon EOS 5D Mark III Firmware Version 1.1.2 is now available for download
. Firmware Version 1.1.2 incorporates the following improvements and fixes.
- Supports a new accessory, GPS receiver GP-E2.
- Fixes a phenomenon where a pink cast may develop over the image when the shutter is completely pressed with the camera’s power turned off (by the auto power off setting).
- Fixes a phenomenon where the camera operation stops after one shot when shooting in High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode.
- Fixes a phenomenon where the Shooting Date/Time in the EXIF data of the image shows a later time than the actual shooting time.
- Fixes the time zone for the Samoa Islands.
- Corrects errors in the Finnish menu screen. (Products for the Japanese market do not display the Finnish menu.)