From Think Tank Photo: Retrospective 7 Coming Soon!
In May, we will release our new Retrospective® 7
shoulder camera bag in three color options. Designed for standard DSLR systems, its classic design along with modern improvements create the perfect shooter’s bag. This lightweight shoulder bag comes in fabrics that offer a sense of “retro” style that appeals to many. A rear pocket has been designed to hold an iPad or an 11” MacBook Air.
Ergonomically designed to conform to the body, the bags are comfortable to walk with, provide quick access, and are inconspicuous to avoid unwanted attention. With broad appeal, the Retrospective series has quickly become one of the leading bag collections in the industry.
“Working pros to vacationers all will find the Retrospective 7 to be the most useful and functional bag for a day’s outing,” said Doug Murdoch, Think Tank Photo’s co-founder and lead designer. “It combines the broad appeal of the Retrospective design with the perfect size for carrying camera gear and your laptop or iPad.”
Along with the current fabric option of black polyspun or Pinestone canvas, Think Tank is introducing a new canvas color to the Retrospective line: Slate Blue. Retrospective 7 features include:
- iPad/MacBook pocket
- Cushioned and padded nonslip shoulder strap for all day comfort.
- Sound Silencers™ to turn off the front flap hook and loop for silent operation.
- Organizational and zippered pockets for accessories.
- Removable divider set for custom layouts.
- Convenient carrying handle for grab and go.
- Seam sealed rain cover.
- Expandable front pocket for DSLR body or accessories.
- Business card slot under the front flap for identification.
- High quality YKK zippers.
Exterior Dimensions: 13” W x 9” H x 7” D (33 x 22.9 x 17.8 cm)
Interior Dimensions: 12” W x 8.5” H x 5” D (30.5 x 21.6 x 17.8 cm)
Laptop: 11.8” W x 8.2” H x 0.7” D (30 x 20.8 x 1.8 cm)
Weight: 2.3-2.75 lbs (1-1.2 kg)