Canon has relased ImageBrowser EX 1.0.1
"ImageBrowser EX is a new image management software program for Canon’s digital cameras and digital camcorders. This software makes managing and searching for images shot with cameras and camcorders very easy. Please utilize the software for editing, printing and sharing images. ImageBrowser EX can be installed simultaneously with ZoomBrowser EX/ImageBrowser. (Even if ImageBrowser EX is installed, ZoomBrowser EX/ImageBrowser will not be uninstalled.) It is required to connect your Canon Camera to the computer, which is connected to the Internet, using a USB cable. Major Functions of ImageBrowser EX
(The following functions are available with ImageBrowser EX).
- Importing images from a camera* or a memory card. (* Using CameraWindow DC / EOS Utility)
- Displaying images by folder
- Displaying images by shooting date/month/year.
- Displaying shooting information of images
- Editing still images
- Editing movies
- Printing still images
- Uploading images to CANON iMAGE GATEWAY
- Uploading images to Facebook
- Uploading images to YouTube
- Attaching images to e-mail Target images
- Images (still/movie) shot with Canon cameras (except for AVCHD movie files). Differences from ZoomBrowser EX/ImageBrowser
(Please note that the following functions available with ZoomBrowser EX/ImageBrowser are not available with ImageBrowser EX).
- Displaying images in a viewer window
- Backing up images on a CD-ROM
- Exporting images (resizing, wallpaper, screen saver, etc.)
- Changing all file names at once Also newly available at the same URL are:
ZoomBrowser EX 6.9.0 Updater
CameraWindow DC 8.8
PhotoStitch 3.2.6 Updater for Mac OS X
(thanks Sean & Johnny)
Update: As of 3/11/2012 at 12:00 PM EDT, the software links are broken. I have notified Canon USA and expect them to be corrected - but possibly not until Monday.