Jill-e Designs press release: Go Anywhere, Do Anything with Jill-e Designs Everywear Gadget Bag
ORLANDO, October 5, 2011 Newest Addition to Classic Collection 'Looks Like a Purse, But It’s So Much More'
Jill-e Designs, the leading maker of sturdy, stylish camera and carry bags for today’s technology-rich, on-the-go lifestyle, has come up with something entirely new: The Everywear Gadget Bag – a sassy blend of purse-like features and camera bag capabilities that’s the newest addition to the company’s quality Classic Collection.
The Everywear Gadget Bag has the dimensions of a typical purse – 12.0"L x 7.0"W x 10.0"H – and is equipped with dual 9.5” drop leather carrying handles. But inside it features pro-quality padding and dividers, with room for a DSLR camera body, two lenses and a flash unit – plus photo accessories and personal items. There’s also a protective sleeve pocket to secure a tablet, e-reader or similar device.
“Our new Everywear Gadget Bag looks like a purse, but it’s so much more – and that’s the idea,” said Gail Backal, president and co-founder of Jill-e Designs. “Wherever you go, whatever you do, no matter what you want to take with you, you can do it all with the Everywear Gadget Bag.”
Available in stylish nougat or black microfiber with rich leather handles and trim, the Everywear Gadget Bag features multiple pockets, pouches and compartments to securely hold all your lifestyle essentials from a pen and a pair of glasses, to an iPad and a complete DSLR camera set-up. Its quality design is strong on convenience, easy access, and head-turning good looks.
The New Everywear Gadget Bag features:
• Stylish, high-quality, weather-resistant nylon exterior
• Durable top-grain leather accent trim
• Dual 9.5” drop leather carrying handles for great control, comfortable grip
• Quality top zipper guards entry, makes access to your belongings easy
• Padded exterior walls and internal dividers organize and protect your gear
• Protective sleeve pocket is perfect for iPad, e-reader or similar device
• Multiple internal and external pockets for all your lifestyle essentials Task-specific and hideaway pouches for pens, glasses, personal items
• Exterior wipes clean with a damp cloth
• Maximum weight capacity: 15.0 lbs.
• Dimensions: (LxWxH) 12.0" x 7.0" x 10.0"
• Weight: 1 lb., 5 oz.
• Suggested price: $99.99
The Everywear Gadget Bag is currently available for purchase worldwide on the Jill-e Designs web site and at popular retailers, photo specialty shops and online stores. B&H
carries the Jill-e Designs Everywear Gadget Bag
Nikon USA is apparently going to enforce MAP pricing on Oct 16th. B&H
, closed for the holiday, already has the new prices in effect
If there is a Nikon lens on your to-get list, order it now from Adorama
to beat the price increase.
has a couple of special price deals
on the 5D Mark II.
Get the Canon EOS-5D Mark II Digital SLR Camera / Lens Kit with Canon EF 24-105L IS Lens
, with 8GB CF Memory Card, Spare Canon LP-E6 Battery, Slinger Camera Bag, Flashpoint Pro Battery Grip, Adorama Digital Remote Release and Red Giant Magic Bullet PhotoLooks V1.5 Software ("$199.00 Retail Value") for only $2,991.70 shipped.
Get the Canon EOS-5D Mark II Digital SLR Camera Body Kit
, Sandisk 16GB Extreme Pro CF Memory Card, Slinger Camera Bag, Additional Canon LP-E6 Battery for only $2,404.95 shipped. (backorders being accepted)
iPhoto 9.2 supports compatibility with iCloud and iOS 5. This update also addresses minor stability, performance and compatibility issues, including:
• Left and right swipe gestures can now be used to navigate between photos in Magnify (1-up) view
• Previously imported photos are now displayed in a separate section of the Import window
• Book/calendar themes and card categories can now be selected using a pop-up menu in the carousel view
• Resolves an issue that could cause some pages of books to print incorrectly
• Rebuilding a library now correctly preserves saved slideshows and books
The update is recommended for all users of iPhoto '11.
Aperture 3.2 supports compatibility with iCloud and iOS 5. This update also addresses minor stability, performance and compatibility issues, including:
• Aperture now automatically relaunches into Full Screen mode if the application was in Full Screen mode when last quit
• Pinch-to-zoom gesture now automatically activates Zoom mode in the Viewer
• Left and right swipe gestures can now be used to navigate between photos in the Viewer
• Microsoft Outlook can now be chosen in Preferences as the application used by Aperture for emailing photos
• Fixes a problem that could cause Aperture, running on OS X Lion, to quit unexpectedly when using brushes to apply adjustments
• Loupe now correctly displays magnification levels between 50-100%.
• Fixes an issue that could cause Aperture, running on OS X Lion, to display the incorrect color profile on externally edited images
• Import window now includes an option to delete photos from iPhone and iPad after they have been imported into Aperture
• The Lift & Stamp tool now displays the correct cursor icons when being used in Split View and Viewer only modes
The update is recommended for all users of Aperture 3.
For detailed information on this update, please visit this website: http://support.apple.com/kb/TS2518