From Canon USA:
Service Notice: Kokomo by Canon Early Access App for Meta Quest 2: Version 0.0.102 Features
The updated version of the Kokomo by Canon Early Access app for Meta Quest 2 incorporates the following enhancements and fixes:
- Introduces new alignment phase guidance that instructs users to stand still during alignment, resulting in improved alignment accuracy.
- Enables the use of thumb and index fingers to scroll through default environment tiles, enhancing the user experience.
- Improves instability of bi-directional audio.
- Improves continual adjustment of the user image size and placement, which previously occurred even when the user was in full frame and standing still.
- Fixes the Welcome video playback functionality in this app to ensure it plays consistently for first-time users.
- Fixes contact availability where a user in the contact list appeared online in this app when they are not.
- Fixes an echo sound that may occur when turning on/off mirror mode.
- Minor bug fix.
Kokomo by Canon Early Access app Version 0.0.102 is available on the Meta AppLab.