Check out the tiny (1.9 x 1.2 x 0.8" / 47.3 x 30.4 x 20 mm) transmitters in the new DJI MIC wireless microphone kit:
DJI Mic Now Available
DJI’s first dedicated audio recording system is self-contained and starts up instantly
April 4, 2022– DJI Mic, the first dedicated audio recording product from the world’s leader in civilian drones and creative camera technology, is now available for purchase in the United States.
DJI Mic is a dual wireless microphone system solution for recording crystal-clear audio at long distances.
With 5.5-hours of battery life and a total of 15 hours with the charging case, DJI Mic is ideal for shooting a vlog, interviews, or any kind of content creation that requires high-quality audio.
The system consists of two microphone transmitters, a receiver, and an ultra-compact charging case that fits easily into your bag or pocket.
It is compatible with smartphones, cameras, DJI OM 5, and DJI Action 2 for high-quality audio.
- Easy Setup: An extra ultra-portable charging case stores the transmitters and receiver and fast-pairs the system just by opening it.
- Intuitive Design: The transmitters attach via back-clip or magnetic plate. The receiver's built-in touchscreen gives easy access to channel selection, input/output settings, and other essential operations.
- Portability: Weighing just 30 grams, the transmitter easily clips onto a shirt collar.
- 250m Max Wireless Transmission Range: Using DJI's latest encryption technology, DJI Mic is capable of recording crisp audio at distances of up to 250 meters (tested in unobstructed environments in direct line of sight).
- Dual-Channel Recording: DJI Mic comes with two transmitters with built-in microphones, capable of simultaneously recording the sound from two audio sources. Each transmitter has built-in storage of up to 14 hours (8GB) and supports backup recording, ensuring that your audio files are safe and easy to access. Files can be transferred via the USB Type-C Cable and appears as a drive when connected to your PC or Mac. Files are 48,000 Hz, 24-bit mono WAV format.
- Compatibility: The DJI Mic receiver supports USB-C, Lightning, and 3.5mm TRS interface output, making it compatible with most smartphone, camera, and laptop models.
- Battery Life: The transmitters and receiver both boast a 5.5-hour battery life and a total of 15 hours with the compact charging case.
- Variable gain control: DJI Mic has flexible variable gain control from two independent audio sources.
- Safety Track: A secondary audio track is recorded as a backup with a lower volume of -6 dB (different from the main audio track), which helps to safeguard your audio in case of unforeseen issues.
- Multi-level Control: Adjust input and output sensitivity between -12dB ~ 12dB and find the perfect setting for your surroundings.
- Microphone Furry Windscreen: Effectively suppresses wind and noisy environments while still recording clear sound.
In the Box
- DJI Mic Transmitter x2
- DJI Mic Receiver x1
- DJI Mic Charging Case x1 (Weight: 242g; LWH: 103x61x41 cm)
- DJI Mic Camera Cable (3.5mm TRS) x1
- DJI Mic Smartphone Connector (Type-C) x1
- DJI Mic Smartphone Connector (Lightning) x1
- Charging Cable x1
- DJI Mic Windscreen x2
- DJI Mic Magnetic Plate x2
- DJI Mic Carrying Bag x1
Order the DJI MIC Wireless Microphone Kit at B&H.
"The DJI Mic Wireless Microphone Kit from DJI enables vloggers and other creators to capture two-channel audio with their action camera at distances up to 820'. This wireless mic kit consists of two transmitters, one receiver, a portable charging case, cables, wind socks, and 3.5mm TRS to USB adapters."