The Nikon COOLPIX S800c Firmware Update 1.1 is available for download: Widnows | Macintosh
From Nikon Europe:
This software is for upgrading the COOLPIX S800c firmware from v1.0 to v1.1. Verify your camera’s firmware version using the instructions below. If this latest version is already installed in your camera, you need not update the firmware.
Be sure that you have read and understand the terms of the license agreement before initiating download of this software from the links at the bottom of this page.
Modifications enabled in this version
- Support for Hindi and Arabic has been added.
- When a memory card inserted in the camera was ejected while an Android app saved to the camera’s internal SD card storage (internal SD card space) was running, operation of the Android OS sometimes became unstable. This issue has been resolved.
- When the camera was turned on and then off, icons for Android apps saved to the camera’s internal SD card storage (internal SD card space) sometimes disappeared. This issue has been resolved.
- An issue that sometimes caused unexpected termination of Wi-Fi connections has been resolved.
- An issue that sometimes caused the camera to stop functioning when multiple Android apps were running has been resolved.
- DPOF-compatible printers were sometimes unable to recognize information specified with print orders (playback menu>Print order). This issue has been resolved.
Detailed firmware upgrade instructions here.