The Canon EOS Rebel SL3
page contains a significant amount of information about this soon-arriving little camera.
Check it out!
What are the differences between the Canon EOS SL3 and SL2?
Here is the full Canon EOS Rebel SL3 vs. SL2 Comparison
And, here are the primary differences.
- 4K video (1.6x crop), 4k movie frame grab, 4k time-lapse capture
- Increased battery life – approx. 1070 vs. 650 (at 23°C, AE 50%, FE 50%)
- New .CR3 RAW file format providing improvements including a 40% smaller file size in the new C-RAW (Compressed RAW) format
- Increased RAW buffer capacity to 10 vs. 6 and to 37 with C-RAW format
- DIGIC 8 vs. 7
- Has Smooth Skin mode vs. Panning mode
- Improved ALO (Auto Lighting Optimizer), retaining gradations in highlights and shadows
- Guided User Interface and Creative Assist modes available
- Easier Wi-Fi setup including a new purple menu tab and editable pre-assigned names
- No dedicated DOF preview button, flash release button changed to a small flange on flash
Note that the camera body and with-lens kit already have a $50 and $100 instant rebate respectively available.
The Canon EOS Rebel SL3 is available for preorder at B&H |
Amazon | Adorama |