New integration with Final Cut Pro X Marks First-Ever Apple-Developed Compatibility with Loupedeck+
HELSINKI, Finland – March 14, 2019
– Loupedeck, the custom photo and video editing console built with an intuitive design that makes editing faster and more creative, has announced Final Cut Pro is now available integration as the first Apple-developed suite made compatible for Loupedeck+, alongside additional integration with Adobe Audition.
Following the successful launch of the Loupedeck+, and its initial integration with Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Final Cut Pro and Adobe Audition integrations are the next step in delivering an increasing level of functionality and flexibility the video and audio editing communities require with the Loupedeck+.
Final Cut Pro users using Loupedeck+ will be able to:
- Utilize faster and more intuitive video editing and color correction; all basic tools for color grading are simply labelled on the console
- Total flexibility to create their own configurations to fit their workflow
- Export/import an editor’s personal Loupedeck configuration setups and easily transfer them to another computer
- Use Color Wheel workspace compatibility for color grading
- Leverage flexible timeline navigation, content trimming and clip adjustment
- Have the option to customize console buttons to preferred Final Cut Pro shortcut demands or use preinstalled functions
- Take advantage of 400+ additional functions available
Adobe Audition users using Loupedeck+ will be able to:
- Create a faster and more intuitive workflow
- Create analogous use with digital project
- Create and manage single track and multitrack projects
- Use more accurate track control and navigation
- Use all edit tools including trim and nudge
- Use volume adjustments for all channels
- Add Fades and Effects to projects
“Our customers have been eager for Apple-integration with the Loupedeck+ since it was launched,” said Mikko Kesti, Founder and CEO of Loupedeck.
“Final Cut Pro X was the logical choice given its wide adoption in the editing community and we felt it was an important next step for us as we look to continue our mission of delivering a well-rounded experience for users and helping to improve their workflows.
Not only will they get the benefits of Loupdeck+’s intuitive design and approachable tools, they’ll get increased functionality across the range of video editing products they might be using.”
The Final Cut Pro and Adobe Audition integrations are available starting today across all regions.
Loupedeck is available for purchase from B&H Photo