From ProGrade Digital:
CFexpress 1.0 Memory Cards Provide Read Speeds of up to 1400MB/s to Maximize Workflow for Professionals
LAS VEGAS, NV, CES JANUARY 08, 2019
– ProGrade Digital, founded with a mission to provide the highest quality professional grade memory cards and workflow solutions, is taking part in a technology demonstration highlighting its CFexpress 1.0 card teamed with Thunderbolt 3.0.
Professional photographers using the Nikon Z series cameras are demonstrating workflows, both mobile and desktop, as paired with the ProGrade Digital CFexpress card plus Thunderbolt 3.0-enabled personal computers.
The presentation is taking place at CES in Central Hall 10048.
“ProGrade Digital is delighted to be participating in this technology demo highlighting the speed of the ProGrade Digital 1TB CFexpress card and Thunderbolt 3.0 within the digital workflow,” said Wes Brewer, founder and CEO of ProGrade Digital.
“With read speeds up to 1400MB/s, this technology provides peak performance for offloading cinema-quality video and still image files at speeds that are at least three times faster than ever before.”
ProGrade Digital CFexpress 1.0:
- Fully compliant with CompactFlash Association 1.0 specification
- XQD host interoperable with firmware support
- 1,400 MB/s continuous read speed capable; write speed 1000MB/s
- Certified to perform at a minimum sustained transfer speed of 400MB/s
- Dimensions: 29.6 mm x 38.5 mm x 3.8 mm
- Metal enclosure/encasement to endure high temperatures and provide better thermal conductivity
- Built-in thermal throttling to protect card and its content in the event of overheating
carries ProGrade Digital