From Pinnacle: New Pinnacle Studio 16 Revolutionizes the Art of Video Editing Award winning technology, unique 3D capabilities & free cloud storage make Pinnacle Studio 16 the most innovative version to date
Ottawa, ON - August 28, 2012
Today, Corel announced the release of the new Pinnacle Studio software family, which includes: Pinnacle Studio™ 16, Pinnacle Studio 16 Plus, Pinnacle Studio 16 Ultimate and Pinnacle Studio for iPad. Based on award winning technology and inspired by the ease-of-use of previous versions, the new line offers a solution for every level of video editor. And with optimization for the latest CUDA GPUs, exclusive NVIDIA 3D Vision support, free cloud file sharing and storage with Box, and a fresh user interface, Pinnacle Studio 16 is the most innovative version to date. Modern, fast, and easy, Pinnacle Studio 16 helps everyone tell their story with style.
“The new Pinnacle Studio family is the first consumer video editing application lineup that offers users the ability to edit professional quality projects on their PC or on the go with their iPad thanks to cloud storage and seamless integration with Pinnacle Studio for the PC and iPad. No other solution on the market delivers this capability,” said Matt DiMaria, Executive Vice President and General Manager of Digital Media at Corel. “What’s more, with its robust yet intuitive feature set there’s a version that is perfectly suited to any level of user,” added DiMaria. “We are confident that our users will love the creative freedom and flexibility the new line offers.” Unique 3D Support & Optimization
Pinnacle’s partnership with NVIDIA allows exclusive NVIDIA 3D Vision support on Quadro graphics cards and on NVIDIA’s GeForce consumer line as well. Users can now edit and preview their 3D work in both full-screen and window modes - something no other editing application can do! In addition, Pinnacle Studio takes full advantage of the latest NVIDIA CUDA enabled graphics cards for an incredibly fast editing and rendering experience. Access, Edit and Share Anywhere, Anytime With iPad and the Cloud
The Pinnacle Studio 16 family includes up to 50GB of free in-app cloud storage and file-sharing via Box, making media files and projects readily available to send and edit from any browser. Users can even start editing their projects on the go thanks to the seamless integration with Pinnacle Studio for iPad
“The Box and Pinnacle Studio 16 integration makes it incredibly simple for digital artists to access, edit and share their video content wherever the studio may take them,” said Chris Yeh, VP of Platform at Box. “Box’s open platform and the Pinnacle Studio software family will unlock new levels of innovation for creatives across the media and entertainment markets." About Pinnacle Studio 16
Creating incredible movie memories in HD or 3D has never been faster and easier, thanks to Pinnacle Studio 16.
- Learn to make great videos on the fly with built-in video tutorials produced by Class on Demand
- Quickly import video and photos from any digital device
- Import and polish projects from Pinnacle Studio for iPad
- Create stereoscopic 3D movies as easily as HD movies
- Storyboard quick first drafts - even create movies automatically
- Enhance and fix video clips, photos, and audio on 6 timeline tracks
- Use 1500+ 2D/3D effects, menus, animations, and more
- Create custom-fit soundtracks with Scorefitter®
- Share instantly via Facebook, YouTube, iPad, Apple TV, XBox, DVD, and more
About Pinnacle Studio 16 Plus
In addition to all the amazing features available in Pinnacle Studio 16, Pinnacle Studio 16 Plus also includes:
- Advanced HD/3D editing features
- 24-track frame-accurate editing
- 1800+ 2D/3D effects, menus, animation and more with keyframed effects control
- Simultaneous source and timeline viewing
- Blu-ray disc authoring
- Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound mixing
About Pinnacle Studio 16 Ultimate
Pinnacle Studio 16 Ultimate is the easy-to-use power tool for creating professional-looking HD and 3D videos. It includes all the powerful features of Pinnacles Studio 16 Plus, as well as:
- 2000+ effects
- Seven premium Red Giant plug-ins within the Filmmaker’s and Motion Graphics Toolkits
- Classic green screen sheet
About Pinnacle Studio for iPad
Easily create amazing videos on the go with Pinnacle Studio for iPad. Users can start editing project on their iPad, then import into any Pinnacle Studio product on their PC for additional polishing.
- Users can work with any media on their device (video, audio, and photos), even in HD 1080p
- Organize media by Albums, Events, Faces, and more
- Make precise edits and trim individual frames in the Timeline and Precision Trimmer
- Quickly create multi-layer 3D animations with included Montage templates
- Generate professional-looking motion titles with full control over text, font, color, size, position, and rotation
- Record voice overs directly to the timeline
- 1080p output support for sharing movies via YouTube, Facebook, Box email, and more
Pinnacle Studio 16, Pinnacle Studio 16 Plus and Pinnacle Studio 16 Ultimate are available in 17 languages and can be purchased immediately as an electronic download (ESD) from www.pinnaclesys.com or from Corel's global resellers.
North American suggested retail pricing (SRP) of Pinnacle Studio 16 is $59.95, Pinnacle Studio 16 Plus $99.95 and Pinnacle Studio 16 Ultimate $129.95 (both US and CDN). Users of Pinnacle Studio 9 or higher, Avid Studio and Pinnacle/Avid Liquid 6 or higher are eligible for the following upgrade pricing: Upgrade to Pinnacle Studio 16 Plus: $69.95,upgrade to Pinnacle Studio 16 Ultimate: $89.95. For more information please visit www.pinnaclesys.com.
The Pinnacle Studio 16 app for the iPad is available worldwide today from the App Store in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Dutch, and Simplified Chinese. For more information, please visit www.pinnaclesys.com/studioapp.
Order Pinnacle Studio at Adorama.