Today, Benro announced the availability of Tripster, a reverse folding travel tripod that also converts to a monopod. Currently available in three sizes, three colors (Black, Blue and Titanium) in your choice of aluminum or carbon fiber, this travel friendly tripod is well suited for smaller mirrorless and action cameras up through full frame DSLRs.
Tripster easily converts from a tripod to a full size monopod by combining one of the legs with the center column. The Arca-Swiss style ballhead is attached via a 3/8"-16 stud which can easily be removed. A 1/4"-20 mount on the tripod shoulder is ideal for attaching additional accessories. A Carrying bag is included.
"Whether you’re heading to your closest hiking trail or traveling overseas, there’s really no better option than a compact travel tripod. And for capturing the night sky or long exposures, the end results are worth it. We designed the Benro Tripster to be the go-to travel tripod with usability in mind," says Brian Hynes, Benro USA Brand Manager.
Features & Benefits:
- Reverse folding legs – Allows for maximum compactness when traveling
- Converts to Monopod - The center column connects to the tripod leg to form a full size monopod.
- Removable Ballhead - The ballhead is attached via a 3/8"-16 stud and can easily be removed.
- Telescoping 2-Section Center Column - The column can be extended for additional height.
- Accessory Mount - A 1/4"-20 accessory mount is located on the shoulder for attaching additional accessories.
- Arca-Swiss style camera plate - This camera plate will work with most other Arca-Swiss style heads.
Benro Tripster is currently available online and through camera stores nationwide from $99.00 up to $279.00.
carries Benro Tripster tripods