New integration with Adobe Premiere Pro CC makes video editing faster, intuitive and more affordable; decision made based on community feedback
HELSINKI, Finland – September 19, 2018
–Loupedeck, the custom photo editing console built with an intuitive design that makes editing faster and more creative, has announced its first foray into video editing, beginning with its integration with Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
Following a year of success and innovation, the decision to include video editing functionalities is exclusively based on feedback from Loupedeck’s invested community.
The Loupedeck+ will make the video editing process faster, more intuitive and more affordable than the industry norm, offering a native integration with Adobe Premiere Pro CC, with all Premiere Pro functions available on the device.
New video editing functionalities of the Loupedeck+ include:
- Faster and more intuitive video editing and color correction. All basic tools for color grading are simply labeled on the console
- Total flexibility with Premiere Pro CC, allowing editors to make their own configurations to fit their workflow
- Ability to export/import a editors’ personal Loupedeck configuration setups and easily transfer them to another computer
- Lumetri Color workspace compatibility for color grading
- Ability to toggle between your favorite LUTs, serving as a significant time saver
- Flexible timeline navigation, content trimming and clip adjustment
- Option to customize console buttons to preferred Adobe Premiere shortcut demands or use preinstalled functions
“Our mission is to keep on improving the editing workflow, so it’s only fitting our next step is in the video editing space,” said Mikko Kesti, Founder and CEO of Loupedeck.
“Just like we developed the Loupedeck+ exclusively from community feedback, we felt it was imperative to listen to what our users had to say and make the device’s functionality even more well-rounded, providing all the same editing functions that photographers have at their fingertips to videographers.
Users can now count on Loupedeck+’s intuitive design and user-friendly approach to enhance their video editing quality and increase their output.
Our ongoing partnership with Adobe made introducing these new capabilities with its Premiere Pro CC suite an easy decision.”
Additional video software integrations will be announced later this year.
On the photo editing side, the Loupedeck+ will include future integrations with Skylum’s other products, including Skylum Luminar.
It is also currently in beta with Capture One, with full integration on the way, as well as additional photography software integrations to follow later this year.
The device is available for purchase at B&H Photo