From Think Tank Photo:
Santa Rosa, Calif.
– With Think Tank Photo’s new Emergency Rain Covers, photographers need no longer be caught off guard by bad weather. The Emergency Rain Covers are a simple, compact solution for protecting photo gear from sudden downpours or dusty conditions. These seam-sealed rain covers can be quickly and easily deployed when outdoor conditions change.
The covers are designed to fit both DSLR and Mirrorless cameras and are available in two sizes to accommodate a range of full-frame lenses. The Emergency Rain Cover – Small protects a 16–35mm f/2.8, a 14–24mm f/2.8, a 24–105mm f/4, or a 24–70mm f/2.8 lens. The Emergency Rain Cover – Medium protects a 24–70mm f/2.8 or a 70–200mm f/2.8 lens.
“When compressed, the Emergency Rain Cover fits into a small pouch, so it’s easy to bring along even if rain is a distant concern,” said Think Tank’s President and Lead Designer Doug Murdoch. “It takes up so little room in your bag, yet could save your gear when a sudden downpour or dust storm hits. Every photographer who shoots outdoors should keep one tucked one away in their camera bag.”
Think Tank Photo
- Seam-sealed for extreme protection in downpour or dusty conditions
- Compresses into an included compact carrying pouch
- Oversize window to view your LCD and controls
- Ability to access your camera through one cinchable sleeve
- Mountable to tripod or monopod
- Dual viewing configurations for varying conditions
- Hot-shoe mount keeps cover secured to camera during use
- Non-slip, adjustable strap attaches directly to the lens hood
- DWR coating for an extra layer of protection
has the Emergency Camera Rain Covers
in stock with free shipping.
Use of the preceding links will get you a free gift with your purchase of $50.00 or more.