This utility updates the SELP18110G lens system software to version 02 and provides the following changes and benefits:
- Improves rare cases where the focus does not fit in FullMF mode
- Improves focus tracking accuracy and stability
The lens must be attached to an E-mount body camera to perform this update.
The NEX-5, NEX-3, NEX-C3, NEX-VG10, and PXW-FS7 model cameras cannot be used for this update.
Determine if you need this update
Download: Sony E PZ 18-110mm f/4 G OSS Lens Firmware v.02
- Attach the lens to the camera.
- Note: Please make sure the camera is off before you attach the lens.
- Turn on the camera.
- Press the Menu button.
- At the Menu screen, select Setup.
- At the Setup screen, select Version.
- The System Software version is displayed on the LCD screen.
- If the current version is Ver.02 or higher, the camera lens doesn't need this update.