Canon EOS C200/C200B
Firmware Version 220.127.116.11.00 incorporates the following fixes and enhancements:
- Fixes image quality degradation, such as color misalignment or edge distortion, may occur in the recorded footage when using the following combination of settings:
- recording format XF-AVC
- frame rate 59.94i / 50.00i
- 1920x1080 resolution
- Optimizes the [Black Gamma] compensation when [Normal 1] to [Normal 4] is set for [Gamma] in the Custom Picture settings.
- Optimizes color accuracy in areas of high brightness when [Normal 1] to [Normal 4] is set for [Gamma] in the Custom Picture settings.
Download: Canon EOS C200/C200B Firmware v.18.104.22.168.00
- You cannot perform the firmware update using CFast 2.0 cards. Please use a commercially available SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card that is 128MB or more for the firmware update.
- Firmware version 22.214.171.124.00 is for updating Cinema EOS C200 cameras running firmware version 126.96.36.199.00 - 188.8.131.52.00. If your camera's firmware is already version 184.108.40.206.00, it is not necessary to update the firmware. Once the camera is updated to the latest version, it cannot be restored to a previous version.