New QuickShelf technology, premium materials and added features deliver flexibility and superior gear protection in an everyday pack designed for the way today’s content creators work.
Upper Saddle River, NJ – June 12, 2018
– Lowepro, a company with a 50-year reputation in creating protective gear-carrying solutions for image makers, today announced the launch of FreeLine BP 350 AW, a new premium, versatile daypack designed for today’s content creators, photographers, and videographers. The FreeLine BP 350 AW is the first in a collection of innovative bags intended to organize and protect the tools that capture the vision of content creators, wherever they go, leaving them free to focus on the big picture.
Features for the way today’s creators work
- QuickShelf Divider System – the revolutionary interior divider system that unfolds into a 3-tier shelf or folds flat to remove revealing an open interior space includes pop-in lateral dividers allows for quick, fully customizable and wholly protected array of gear sets including multiple mirrorless bodies and lenses; full-framed DSLR with mounted 70-200mm f2.8 lens and additional lenses, compact drones and more.
- Constructed of super high-grade Nylon 66 exterior fabric with water and abrasion resistant Carbonite, YKK weather-proof zippers and All Weather AW Cover provide unmatched protection from everyday use and the elements.
- Dual side-access panels allow for easy access to gear.
- CradleFit pocket suspends and protects up to a 15” laptop.
- Integrated Gear Box offers customizable storage for cords, cables, batteries and more.
- ActiveZone Back Panel provides excellent support and comfort.
“The professional landscape is shifting with this rise of the independent content creator,” explains Tim Grimmer, Senior Director of Product for Lowepro.
“In collaboration with our partner brand JOBY, owner of the world famous GorillaPod, we delved deeply into the world of today’s Content Creators, vloggers, YouTubers, and storytellers.
We learned more about how their gear kits and shooting locations frequently change as they produce content every day.
Our goal became to create a solution that offers the freedom to carry what they need each day.
We’re excited to offer FreeLine, a premium daypack that pairs our company’s signature protection with the adaptability content creators crave.”
The FreeLine BP 350 AW is now available for purchase for $259.95 at select Lowepro dealers and will be on display during VidCon June 21 – 23, 2018 in Anaheim, CA.
has the Lowepro FreeLine BP 350 AW Backpack