Days Inn, a Wyndham hospitality enterprise, is looking for a talented amateur photographer to photograph sunsets across the contitental US for an entire month to for use as artwork in its sun-themed hotels.
From Days Inn:
Bring your SPF because this month-long Sun-ternship will have you snapping photos in America’s sunniest cities—from sunrise yoga in San Diego to a sunset sail in Miami, and lots of sunny moments in between.
What’s more, you’ll get major photo props. Photos captured along the way will be featured on our site, social media channels, and hotel walls. We are bringing the sunshine inside with sun-themed art in nearly 1,500 hotels across the country and your very own sun shots will star in select locations. See below for details.
Your summer mission in a snapshot? Seize the days. Take beautiful photos of the sun. See those photos featured in hotels and online. Get paid. Be the envy (and most sun-kissed) of all your friends.
Who We’re Looking For
- Travel to select sunny cities across America over the course of one month this summer.
- Capture as many sun-inspired photos as your camera roll will hold.
- A $10,000 stipend.
- Photos featured on the brand’s website, social channels, and walls at select Days Inn hotels in the U.S.
- Paid travel expenses to explore sunny destinations around the country for one month.
- Wyndham Rewards Diamond status. Not Gold, not Platinum, but Diamond—which means early check-in, late checkout, and more. Learn how your status with our award-winning loyalty program can also get you free nights.
- A glowing recommendation upon completion of the Sun-ternship from Barry Goldstein, Wyndham Hotel Group’s executive vice president and chief marketing officer.
We’re on the hunt for a creative amateur photographer* with a passion for adventure and the ability to travel across the U.S. for one month this summer. If you’re a thrill-seeker looking for new, unforgettable experiences, you might just fit the bill.
*Must be a U.S. resident and 21 years or older to be considered.
How to Apply
Send us your favorite original outdoor photo and tell us in 100 words why you’re the best person for the job. The deadline to apply is May 20, 2018.
Apply Now via Email