Aurora HDR 2018 1.1.3 version for Windows:
Aurora HDR 2018 1.1.3 version for MAC:
- Improved sliders: You can now directly enter values into a slider with the keyboard.
- Improved presets: Applying multiple presets is now handled correctly.
- Cropping improvements: The cropped state of an image is now correctly captured in the native Aurora HDR file.
- Batch process faster: We’ve fine-tuned our bracket-detecting algorithm to speed up batch processing.
- Align brackets better: We’ve updated our alignment algorithm to improve hand-held HDR photography.
- Adobe plug-in improvements: The plugins for Adobe products have been performance tuned.
- Improved cross-platform files: We’ve fixed issue with cropped photos created on Windows.
- Improved user experience: We’ve refined the software to make it easier to use based on user feedback and testing.
The update 1.1.3 is completely free to all Aurora HDR 2018 users. Just launch the app in order to get it.
Purchase Link: Aurora HDR 2018