Macphun/Skylum Luminar 2018 v.1.0.1 has been released with the following changes:
Luminar 2018 version 1.0.1 for MAC:
- Fixed crash on saving to .PSD format
- Fixed bug when Adobe Photoshop Elements is unavailable.
- Fixed bug with Luminosity Mask preview on filter
- Fixed "Image Cannot be saved” issue with Adobe Lightroom
- Fixed RAW Develop\Develop issue when converting Panasonic files
- Added support for more Adobe Photoshop plugins, including Topaz Labs plugins
- Improved RAW processing on opening file
- Improved Windows preset preview
- Improved accuracy of the filter collapse/expand triangle control
- Improved application and Batch processing UI
- Fixed RAW Develop/Develop issue with DNG files
- Plus other performance improvements and fixes to the reported issues.
Luminar 2018 version 1.0.1 for Windows:
- Luminosity Mask
- Image Resize & Sharpen on Export
- Improved Hotkeys support
- Improved RAW opening & processing
- RAW support for more cameras, including Nikon D850
- Fixed bug when launching Photoshop with a blank image
- PLUS; Improved performance and fixes for a number of reported bugs, including the fixed issue with LowRes image preview on layers with masks; Fixed progress bar for opening images.
Through November 29, use promo code THEDIGITALPICTURE at Macphun/Skylum to save $10.00 on the already discounted Black Friday pricing for new or upgrade purchases of Luminar 2018 and Aurora HDR 2018.